Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

Does anyone know the USD cost for each of the (2) packs?

And, to DE, is there a chance of getting a 3rd pack that bundles the accessories + the Primed stuff?

I *believe things used to be bundled but were broken out due to community request, but that makes for 2 potentially expensive purchases for someone like me who transitioned from playing all the time to having only a few hours to play a week BUT still want to experience new content (so to speak)...

1 hour ago, (PS4)TheRallykiller said:

Does anyone know the USD cost for each of the (2) packs?

And, to DE, is there a chance of getting a 3rd pack that bundles the accessories + the Primed stuff?

I *believe things used to be bundled but were broken out due to community request, but that makes for 2 potentially expensive purchases for someone like me who transitioned from playing all the time to having only a few hours to play a week BUT still want to experience new content (so to speak)...

Price will be the same as the previous prime access packs on PS4.

I believe its in two packs for consoles as if they were combined, the pack would break the limit consoles have in place on their market that items will not exceed a certain price, so DE give you two packs as separate options to allow you to get the same stuff as biggest pack on PC if you buy both.

Also if you did get a combined 3rd pack that had everything, it would be the price of both smaller packs together, about $140 to $150 like it is on PC.

I haven't been playing for over a month, mostly because of life getting in the way. I kept saying, "I'll get back in after the Chroma rework when the Prime comes out". I'm having a hard time trying to talk myself into getting this Prime Access. Pressing 3 at the feet of an Eidolon and refreshing the ability before it expires is the most you can get out of Chroma right now. Situational and definitely not fun.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)ORhyperlyte said:

I keep reading no rework of his abilities..but if you think about it them buffing his armor is a rework for his abilities in it self. Chroma prime is the first prime access I'm actually going to get. I'm not disappointed at all but what DE has brought to the table for this. Great job guys

Except the problem isn't that people want a buff. The problem is that two of his abilities do nothing. Oh yeah, you better like shades of red. You might get away with white.

Archived