The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What constitues a good teammate in your opinion?

(PSN)Galvantez

Don't screw up and cause us to fail the mission (rescue and spy)

Don't go down constantly (be tough enough to survive the mission)

Don't get in the way or prevent your teammates from playing their game (Limbo, Frost bubbles, etc.)

Don't slow us down (get to the exit on time, don't steal elevators, improper Slova use) 

I generally don't care if you deal damage or provide energy.  I've usually got those covered.

This only goes for any player above the mr lock cap (16). I personally find a good teammate to be a player who builds and plays to their play style instead of using meta setups. A good teammate is one that revives others, works with the squad, and knows how to use their warframe in every scenero. I don't care if you're Mr 25 or even a founder, doesn't matter to me. I find that there is only 1 excuse as to why you should only ever use one ability the entire mission at any level under 50, and that's farming. Outside of that however, a good player should just have common decency and respect for others as they do the same. It doesn't matter if they get downed, killed, or if they "steal my kills", if they're doing their job as their role I'm having a great time. What makes a player bad is when they force them self into a role they don't fit in. It's possible but they have so much more potential and you can clearly see it in them. I personally don't see a ton of these players on such high levels even if their rank is below 16, even if they don't go for their play style I help anyway because in the end they're more than likely going to become a great player just like us.

Side note: Skill doesn't necessarily play a role in it, saying that it isn't hard to play your play style since it's who you are. 

Personally I like it when people communicate enough for the game but don't try to be my best friend.  Dude, I definitely don't have time to type novels in chat while I play.  A simple "Caches?" and a "Y/N" answer is cool. 

I make sure that I res as often as possible, but don't be a freaking hallway hero and be halfway across the dang map.  I'm not running 500m away from the objective or the rest of the squad to save you.  As for loadouts and stuff I don't really care. 

Bring whatever you want and play whatever style you want, just don't be a hindrance.  Playing Limbo? OK fine, just don't put enemies in the rift and not kill them.  Playing Frost? Excellent!  Don't leave your bubble up in the way to block fire. 

My favorite types of players are the ones that remember that MY success is also THEIR success and vice versa then act accordingly. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

99 percent of the game is farming.

yeah if you're willing to waste time doing it instead of just having fun with what you have, seems that players have became unthankful. 99% of your gameplay might be farming but let's be honest, who has that amount of time to do so unless they literally have nothing better to do? Take a break and actually have fun you probably need it 🙂