Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the place to report a player that are selling illegal/bad plats?

Gussygoose

Had the same issue today, except this player is using his bot in recruiting channel.

Already reported via support but seeing as it's a Canadian company I would imagine their support is offline for the next couple of hours, contacted THREE different in-game mods via discord to see if they could do anything and suffice to say their response was less than helpful. Not ideal given that while that advert rolls on for hours on end someone is bound to get snared by those creeps.

2 minutes ago, k4for said:

I see well I am not interested in buying platinum it concerns me if I can have some problems if I acquire that platinum in game by trading random people. I can often see in the trading chat some bot-accounts advertising 3rd party websites, why not kick from the channel for saying "www". @Kickbot pls get useful.

Technically you can get in trouble, if you end up with negative plat, since an account in Warframe is not allowed to have negative plat.

So if you have 0 plat, then sell a riven for 600p, you then spend those 600 so you're back to zero, and the 600 then gets removed for being bad plat, you are down to -600, which means you won't be able to log in anymore.

10 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Technically you can get in trouble, if you end up with negative plat, since an account in Warframe is not allowed to have negative plat.

So if you have 0 plat, then sell a riven for 600p, you then spend those 600 so you're back to zero, and the 600 then gets removed for being bad plat, you are down to -600, which means you won't be able to log in anymore.

That won't be my problem with the way I am trading but what if somebody couldn't log-in in the game would that person still be able to buy platinum to lift the suspension?

20 minutes ago, k4for said:

That won't be my problem with the way I am trading but what if somebody couldn't log-in in the game would that person still be able to buy platinum to lift the suspension?

I would hope so. I've not had it happen to me, though, so I don't know how those issues are resolved.

8 minutes ago, rune_me said:

I would hope so. I've not had it happen to me, though, so I don't know how those issues are resolved.

I would imagine if you can't get on in game you can't login on the website either but that needs confirmation. If that's the case is there a way to receive link to buy platinum through support if they do not want to grant you access to the website that's also a question which should be answered.

1 hour ago, Talegorn said:

Could someone please expand on "bad plat'?  How can I check that someone is paying me with "bad plat" during a transaction in my dojo?

"Bad plat" is basically plat that has been purchased from an unauthorized source (basically everyone isn't DE themselves or the official stores of each platform) or plat that was purchased from legitimate source but there was some trouble with the transaction, such as the credit card bouncing or the buyer issuing a chargeback.

Edited by Guest