Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #219: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

6bf6e961c74ad0d1cfa92834bb7112f0.jpg

The Elite Alert System (name not final) has undergone some changes since its debut on Devstream 115 - join Rebecca and Megan as they show you its most current work-in-progress form on the Dev Build! 

Want us to use one of your builds? Post in this thread with a loadout name and there's a chance we'll use it!

PLUS, don’t miss the always incredible Community Fan Art!

See you here tonight, September 20th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

My Mesa Regulation Obliteration Build

Mesa:Growing Power(Replaceable with Pistol Amp), Mesa’s Waltz, Streamline, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity, Transient Fortitude, Fleeting Expertise, Augur Secrets, Umbral Intensify, Narrowminded, Arcane Velocity, Arcane Velocity

Regulators: Primed Pistol Gambit, Convulsion, Primed Heated Charge, Primed Target Cracker, Barrel Diffusion, Anemic Agility, Hornet Strike, Letal Torrent.

How to use: Use shattershield and peacemaker and you’ll be just fine :)

So, any ETA on actual substancial content, plague star return is.. allright but, doing it solo, as slippery spicy boye takes about 19 minutes per run with the mixing apparently taking a millenia, it'll get tedious even for me and, I'm barely playing as of late since there's no real new stuff to do.

Archived