Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #219: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Supreme_Leader_Kylo_Ren said:

That looks worse than what Megan does with her Inaros, I'm impressed. 

Thank you. I don't use any other abilities other than charging 4 because people always kill the damned enemies before I can actually CC them.
So just I just decided that it's better to become an ultra god basically.

21 minutes ago, Spotdodge said:

Thank you. I don't use any other abilities other than charging 4 because people always kill the damned enemies before I can actually CC them.
So just I just decided that it's better to become an ultra god basically.

I meant the fashion.

But what you describe is just normal Inaros gameplay.

Wth?   People name their loadouts like a copyright ?? I'll have to block my loadouts when i stream ...Or maybe they could prove my advance tested combinations in some future marketing system of the likes to be found by greedy corpulant corpi venusians. ILL be Rich, o wait pc always has quite a head start. Too bad, they cant be allowed to interfere in Ps4 markets. So in actuality, that stupid annoying statement that pc solves the bugs first might pay out.                                                                                       Please note the conclusions I make are for a particular viewer, but I hope you can all appreciate the complex humor

Okay, my loadout is just called Prime Time. Not very creative, I know xd

I don't even have some kind of meme theme loadout either.

What I do have however, is some highly refined builds with a lot of effort put into them over the years.

I hope there's space for that kind of thing too :3

Archived