Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #219: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

You're looking for something durable, yet hitting enormous amounts of damage? Wanna enter a mission and be prepared for any situation? Then i might have the right loadout for you!

Toxic Temptation:

Spoiler

20180920183440_1.jpg?width=822&height=46

A durable Saryn modded for EHP, range and strength incl. Arcane Guardian and Velocity for offensive and defensive enhancements! 3 powerful weapons all riven-boosted and modded with different elemental types to be setup for every enemy you'll encounter!

I'll be there with bells on. 

I guess I have a Titania Loadout that I'm curious to see if it would work. 

Loadout is Baetania ❤️

Actually I'd be interested in seeing how any of my heart loadouts do (maybe not Portals) as well as Cenobite Attac (who alas can not fit a ❤️ ), they aren't exactly super min/max tho. 

Try my "Farming" Loadout. High armor (steel fiber) Oberon Prime with Hunter's Adrenaline for energy generation, increased energy pool,efficiency and duration (primed flow, streamline, primed continuity). Round off with vitality, phoenix renewal and the aura/exilus of your choice. Arcane Guardian (maxed) boosts survivability even further. I also use both Operator arcanes that heal for when Renewal's armor buff and HoT (heal-over-time) aren't cutting it (usually due to slash/toxin). Paired with my Radiation/Corrosive/Heat Arca Plasmor that does 32k+ dmg/shot, he one shot's heavy's in third level sorties.

How about some heavy firepower?

Harrow, equipped with the high precision quad-barreled cannon, Quartakk, and a heavily modified pair of Secura Cestras, with a total output of ~213 lasers a second under Penance and Arcane Velocity (~50 fire rate and 4.3 lasers a shot).

Plenty of power in the Quartakk to take down any target, and enough Dual Cestra laser-dakka to fill a room (or several), all while providing healing and energy to nearby allies!

(The build is based around the extra energy charge gain from Warding Thurible - it's best to cast it when you're about to get hit a bunch, especially when on low energy near the start of the mission, or use energy restores to 'jump-start' it ^^)

The loadout name is "Harrow"

Builds:

Spoiler

47FPZ6C.png

n6YIwp2.png

zPvMFZa.png

Archived