Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Szuna...whoever you are THANK YOU!

FlusteredFerret

On 2018-09-20 at 4:34 PM, FlusteredFerret said:

Wow - this day just gets weirder...and better.

Just got a message in my inbox. Someone called Szuna has gifted me Revenant! 

th?id=OIP.gezPRpJD97RCUqV4K3dQtAHaE7&pid

Let me know who are and I will happily gift you some plat, or something (though you'll have to tell me how to do it). Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me in a game. Totally unexpected and totally out of the blue.

That said, I'm going to keep doing that bounty mission til the Neuroptics drop for me 1) because it helps my Ostron standing and 2) because I'm just a stubborn bugger. :laugh:

Frankly this post is a bit suspicious, if your intention was to reach the guy to thank him, you could simply pm him on the forum. Seems more like you or more probably this szuna guy are trying to get public attention. 

21 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Frankly this post is a bit suspicious, if your intention was to reach the guy to thank him, you could simply pm him on the forum. Seems more like you or more probably this szuna guy are trying to get public attention. 

I tried searching for his name on the forum but got no results...so I was unable to PM him. Otherwise I would have. That was actually my first thought.

By way of an update, I did the bounty mission (yet again) today...and the flippin' neuroptics dropped for me!!! According to the Wiki, you have to build two components, before you can complete a mini-quest of some sort. Do I take it this gives you the main BP, so you can build the frame?

Edited by FlusteredFerret
  • Like 21

24 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I tried searching for his name on the forum but got no results...so I was unable to PM him. Otherwise I would have. That was actually my first thought.

By way of an update, I did the bounty mission (yet again) today...and the flippin' neuroptics dropped for me!!! According to the Wiki, you have to build two components, before you can complete a mini-quest of some sort. Do I take it this gives you the main BP, so you can build the frame?

Oh. Just a minor update on this " her ".

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

Nope I don't want public attention I am just helping peoples. It is all up to the person whom who accepts a gift to tell to others how the gifting person was kind with him / her. At least now who read know that I like to help if I could. 🙂

Edited by Szuna
  • Like 25

We all know we are in a special community, many people helps others for no reason than pure kindness and thats something unbelievable in today's world. For me the world gets worst every day, but the community of this game gets better also every day, we are a stronghold of kindness and I love it, honestly. 

Well done Szuna.

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Tora_Ziyal said:

Good to see more kind peoples at least on forums. Hope you won't stop with your generosity and remain helpful with others Szuna. Wish good luck to you!

Thank you Tora I will keep this behavior till die. 🙂

• Like 25

1 hour ago, XzWasPzX said:

We all know we are in a special community, many people helps others for no reason than pure kindness and thats something unbelievable in today's world. For me the world gets worst every day, but the community of this game gets better also every day, we are a stronghold of kindness and I love it, honestly. 

Well done Szuna.

This community is one of the best and hopefully you will find many peoples around you in real life whom share the same point. Check your inbox operator 😉

• Like 28

hace 43 minutos, Szuna dijo:

This community is one of the best and hopefully you will find many peoples around you in real life whom share the same point. Check your inbox operator 😉

Lol, no words... Well, yes, there are some... Check your inbox, operator :highfive:

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Lol, no words... Well, yes, there are some... Check your inbox, operator :highfive:

Thankies your kindness but really not needed anything back. I will try to use it what you gave me but I cannot promise it will be spent well 🙂

Edited by Szuna
  • Like 24

Justo ahora, Szuna dijo:

Thankies your kindness but really not needed anything back. I will try to use it what you gave me but I cannot promise it will be spent well 🙂

Its yours, so its up to you now, you will find it really useful, believe me. All my warframes have at least 2 polarities, that makes the job easier 😄

• Like 15

I think this thread is a prime example how far the best community warframe has it. Good to know we have still a lot of kind and helpful tenno over here but a bit sadly there are other communities where there is no enough kindness and helpfulness. Glad we have you Szuna.

• Like 26

On 2018-09-20 at 11:12 AM, FreeWilliam said:

...It's crazy wholesome fun to sometimes just go to the low-level zones and help out the baby Tenno.  I've got a whole bunch of Ki'teer weapons and such that I've been casually distributing to lowbies (it's a riot to see a baby Mag go on a rampage with a Prisma Obex with Healing Return).

I just ask them to pay it forward, and sometimes I get great random messages from someone I'd helped out months ago telling me they had.  Warms the cockles it does. 🙂

Made me laugh out loud - this dude's awesome, ain't he? 😄

I need to meet up with more laidback melee players so we can wreck some face!

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-09-20 at 12:51 PM, FlusteredFerret said:

Well I had similar luck at first.

Thing is, I wasn't even bothered about Revenant to begin with, but the chassis & systems basically fell into my lap during the bounty missions, so I thought I may as well try for the neuroptics. Little did I know what was to come... 

According to the Wiki, the neuroptics are pretty much guaranteed after 37 attempts. I've only done 15 so far. I know its RNG, but it does feel as though the game is screwing with me sometimes.

Heh... I've been trying to farm the Neuroptics for weeks on my main account - probably about 25 attempts - so I can have it built and play around with it before the Alt account I've been Twitch streaming reached the point where it needed Revenant parts as well.  (It's for a PoE focused experiment with a brand new account which stayed planted on Earth until Gara was built, and is now playing only Gara until Revenant can be built, just to see how viable that is -- quite viable actually...)   I just finished TWW a day ago on the Alt account, and started farming for the Neuroptics...   And got it on the second bounty.    Still can't build it yet -- need to get more Quills standing first before I can do the quest.   But I was kind of frustrated by that, until I got the Neuroptics for my main account on the second attempt today as well.   RNG finally came down on my side.

OTOH, the RNG seems against me on choosing bounty missions -- there's a bug right now on Cetus where you often get into the wrong tier bounty... and I had that happen five times in a row today.  Go figure.

• Like 17