Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Szuna...whoever you are THANK YOU!

FlusteredFerret

It is a very good thing what happend to you. This community is by far the best what I am a part of it. These kind acts made me generous with some of my friends too and helping them with some little extras and advices. Still I am not the most experienced but hopefully I could help aswell. This is just truly amazing how good peoples play this game too.

• Like 18

Man I wish I could give out the BP's... I usually buy new frames (bad habit but I don't have too much time to play so whatever) but I got a ton of rev neuros (and eidolon lens BP's) while farming twirling spire. I'd love to camp general chat and hand out free rev neuroptics BP's if I could to tenno down on their luck.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
On 2018-10-17 at 1:55 PM, Tunderke said:

Check your inbox operator!

Good gods, man. I already had Revenant. And it's already level 30.

Now I also have the one you gifted me sitting at level 0.
>_<

If someone needs a frame let me know. I will gift it because I was gifted... sounds wrong, hope it makes sense. lol

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, uAir said:

Good gods, man. I already had Revenant. And it's already level 30.

Now I also have the one you gifted me sitting at level 0.
>_<

If someone needs a frame let me know. I will gift it because I was gifted... sounds wrong, hope it makes sense. lol

At least you have now 2 different way to use Revenant :D. Hmm if you really wants to gift then gift me back a Garuda ^_^ "not need but if you wish to'.

Just an idea. 🙂

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, Tunderke said:

At least you have now 2 different way to use Revenant :D. Hmm if you really wants to gift then gift me back a Garuda ^_^ "not need but if you wish to'.

Just an idea. 🙂

I'm reinstalling. Going to go to sleep. I'll gift it to you tomorrow. Look for it. If you get it before then just post here and let me know so you don't end up with x2 Garuda. T_T

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

Wow this comunity is so generous I'm glad to know there are people that  gift things to other players. I sometimes like to gift some mods and rivens to players that want them. Keep being the Best game comunity that's out there 🙂

Check your inbox operator. 🙂

• Like 13