Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback Clan Management

Murgasme

I would like to make a suggestion that a certain clan option is getting moved to the clan management section. 
When i am in my clan dojo and i wanted leave the dojo i was surprised to see that there was a certain option for the clan in the "esc" menu which is the "Reduce Clan Tier" button. 
Is there any possibility that you guys to replace it to the clan mangement menu where you can change the hierachy. motd and such. 
It would make it a lot safer for the people in a clan management. 
Now i personaly never clicked it because i dont want to risk anything so i also dont know if you have build in a protection system so it can't accidently be pushed just like that.

10 minutes ago, Murgasme said:

I would like to make a suggestion that a certain clan option is getting moved to the clan management section. 
When i am in my clan dojo and i wanted leave the dojo i was surprised to see that there was a certain option for the clan in the "esc" menu which is the "Reduce Clan Tier" button. 
Is there any possibility that you guys to replace it to the clan mangement menu where you can change the hierachy. motd and such. 
It would make it a lot safer for the people in a clan management. 
Now i personaly never clicked it because i dont want to risk anything so i also dont know if you have build in a protection system so it can't accidently be pushed just like that.

If you have more members than are allowed in the lower tier, it will not allow you to downgrade. Also it will ask for confirmation before you complete it. So long as you read the on screen prompts, there is not danger of doing it on accident. I can understand the hesitation and confusion. It should be something in the clan management section, on that we can definitely agree.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

If you have more members than are allowed in the lower tier, it will not allow you to downgrade. Also it will ask for confirmation before you complete it. So long as you read the on screen prompts, there is not danger of doing it on accident. I can understand the hesitation and confusion. It should be something in the clan management section, on that we can definitely agree.

I am glad that you understand the questions i put with this option.
And thank you for informing me about hte security measurments that has been taken for this option.