Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issues

wolfwind12345

Question

21 answers to this question

There are currently login issues for everyone. Since you decided to try and brute force your way through login and it wasn't registering the login attempt, it freaked out and temporarily locked the account. All you can do is wait for a bit. Next time if your password doesn't work the first couple of times, and you know you are putting it in right, check the forums to see if people are talking bout login issues.

Not sure I'm posting this in the right place but I went to forma my ignis wraith and the game froze then logged me out, when I tried to log back in it said my info was wrong and after a few attempts with the right info not working it locked me out so I had to change my password and now its saying "SORRY, TOO MANY FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IP ADDRESS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED. TRY AGAIN LATER" and there's no number for me to call and you have to login to submit a ticket so what do I do now?

15 minutes ago, wolfwind12345 said:

Hi [DE] could you please reveal what the nature of the hack was, just encase it impacts the payer base in any large way

And why are you assuming that because the login server had a few problems and that the "Error connecting to network...." showed up that there was a hack?
It could, and most likely is, just a brief network issue.

Or do you have some secret source that says there was a hack that you could share?

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

There are currently login issues for everyone. Since you decided to try and brute force your way through login and it wasn't registering the login attempt, it freaked out and temporarily locked the account. All you can do is wait for a bit. Next time if your password doesn't work the first couple of times, and you know you are putting it in right, check the forums to see if people are talking bout login issues.

Thank you very much for the quick answer and thanks for the advice. I think I just kinda panicked thinking I was hacked XD

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

might have fixed it just now then. There's been threads going on about login problems.

Last time that little loading cube spinned for over 10 minutes when I tried to log in and I almost done opening another thread about it before finally getting in.

DE is really working hard to fix these things in moments tho.

Just now, SolusCaeles said:

Last time that little loading cube spinned for over 10 minutes when I tried to log in and I almost done opening another thread about it before finally getting in.

DE is really working hard to fix these things in moments tho.

Well they do kinda have to to be fair, if the game goes down for even a couple hours, that's a significant bad drop in business.

33 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Well they do kinda have to to be fair, if the game goes down for even a couple hours, that's a significant bad drop in business.

I Think u dun understand what is true Tenno... We show mercy and will not rage on this small issue... Just need to wait awhile even it few hrs so what we support DE we give them time and this small issue will not effect so call business.. Warframe is not a business it family so please wait 

Just now, Gnlstorm said:

I Think u dun understand what is true Tenno... We show mercy and will not rage on this small issue... Just need to wait awhile even it few hrs so what we support DE we give them time and this small issue will not effect so call business.. Warframe is not a business it family so please wait 

who was raging? I was just saying I understand why they always have to scramble to get it back up fast. 

Personally, Its not a huge issue at all. I got assignments for my classes to eat up my time I just took a break here on the forums.