The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia buff song who you can actually hear

Kelpie77

Question

Hi everyone
i spent last two gameday on creating songs for octavia (well, basically copying what someone else did...)
but while it could be awesome to have a nice hearing song while playin, i spend all the time trying to time out my moves to get the buff than actually using the weapons and abilities i have. So long it's becoming a "Guitar Hero" game where someone else does the mission. And that's not really funny apart from few first missions

I found the only reliable way to get those buff on it's using a "full ring" melody song and an automatic weapon so it basically opera-buff by themself while i go around killing the bad guys.
But "full ring" songs are awful to hear so i need to tune down the volume. And that spoil the fun about a "song themed warframe woot"

The only solution i found is using a song that really can be played alone by percussion and bass (i found Another One Bite the Dust a good choice for this, but there are others) and mute only the melody. But that's like a cheating and also a bit spoiling thing.

So i'm guessing if someone else had similar problem and how he solved; or also if someone got a song that really play nice with all (or almost all) the notes on the melody ring. And of course if he would like to share 🙂

Ty for your help 🙂

2 answers to this question

Yeah, thank you. You can adjust the volume and remove the painful music.

But the problem is i don't want a song-based warframe just to mute her... 😐 i would like to hear actual music and meanwhile using all the buff she provides

At the moment i'm trying with Darude Sandstorm (and Supra Vandal) and it seems fine; i wonder if there are other music with same "all notes on melody ring" structure but also that you don't need to mute down...