Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken scepter

(PSN)sumfish63

So, I sold the broken scepter early into my warframe career to open up a weapon slot. I didn't realize that that was a horrible mistake since there is literally no way of getting it back once you've sold it. I'm bringing this up in Hope's of having DE make it possible to get it in any way. I honestly don't care if they put it behind a plat wall, make me have to replay the war within or any other way that isn't a 0.001% drop from a mob.

9 hours ago, (PS4)sumfish63 said:

I'm also pretty sure that the katana that came out with umbra has the same problem btw.

AFAIK you cannot sell Skiajati.  You can, however, sell Broken War, which is a tragic mistake that should be avoided at all costs.

23 hours ago, (PS4)sumfish63 said:

I do exclude excal/lato/Skana prime cause they aren't legally obtainable for me anyway.

Technically speaking, fair.

But rule of thumb, don't sell anything you get from a quest*.
* Except if it's Mirage, Limbo, or Chroma, and even then only if you have their Primes cooking.

Support might not be able to aid you here, but...

Well, at least you got it maxed out, so you're not missing out on the MR.

9 hours ago, Sintag said:

Technically speaking, fair.

But rule of thumb, don't sell anything you get from a quest*.
* Except if it's Mirage, Limbo, or Chroma, and even then only if you have their Primes cooking.

Support might not be able to aid you here, but...

Well, at least you got it maxed out, so you're not missing out on the MR.

First off, I sold it like within my first hundred hours, so I didn't realize it was a bad idea to sell it. Second off, I didn't bring up this topic to whine about losing a low tier weapon. I brought this topic up because it's the only stat altering thing that has this problem. I want DE to do something about it, not support.

When I say it's the only stat altering thing that has this problem, the problem I'm referring to is there is literally no way of getting the broken scepter back without leaving the game and talking to support. I'm aware that once you sell the chroma pieces, they're gone forever, but you can still get chroma himself (even though you have to use plat) which doesn't make him a very big issue in my mind. I just wanted to make sure that I was being clear when I was talking about my problem with the broken scepter. Sorry if my last comment and/or this one read kinda b*tchy.