Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #219!

[DE]Megan

You're welcome and thanks as well ^^

Also kinda (positively!) surprised that you changed the revive mechanic in this mode from "No revives except getting helped up by team mates" to "No reviving at all". Makes it more challenging and requires players to always take care. I've been requesting this for (literal) ages and now it's here. Hope the rewards can reflect the difficulty!

Why was the starting level lowered? Level 60 seems a bit low.

I'm a bit worried that the difficulty of elite alerts are being balanced based on the dev's ability to complete them. In reality, the dev's should struggle, or not be able, to finish any truly difficult content. Reb and Megan are cool, but I've seen Reb aim. I don't want to be mean, this mode just seems so close to what I've wanted for so long and I hope it won't be too easy.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

I'm a bit worried that the difficulty of elite alerts are being balanced based on the dev's ability to complete them. In reality, the dev's should struggle, or not be able, to finish any truly difficult content. Reb and Megan are cool, but I've seen Reb aim. I don't want to be mean, this mode just seems so close to what I've wanted for so long and I hope it won't be too easy.

On devstreams, Reb has to use a controller. 
When she actually plays using a mouse she is better than most.
As for the game mode, I personally will just have to wait for release and hope it doesn't end up like ESO.

6 hours ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

Starting level is lowered so you can do an hour of it for the rewards and don't end up with level 250 enemies. Instead you end up with level 200 enemies lol.

I like the Custom Modifier that are different for each Player, opens up that mode for some interesting Group constellations.

Also I can't wait to try that -30% Power Strength Aura on my Speed Nova 🙂 this could be pretty fun to watch (from inside a Frost Bubble) 😁 

I don't give a flying fk about anything except updates even then you guys failed to impress me with revenant he just sucks to the point I built him and only got him to level 25 before selling him Im never getting him or phantasma again I probably wont even get chroma prime only gram and rubico but even then I still don't like gram's almost non existant range which primed reach has no effect on it only increases it by .1 meters for a sword with a 1.5 or 1.8m range meaning it will get no buff like war or galatine while rubico is a nightmare against eidolons but yeah im not happy about how far behind pc we are its gotten to the point I just stop playing warframe after being on for 3 hours

7 hours ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

I have, it sucks to wait around for an hour waiting for stuff to get difficult.

Exactly. Elite missions need to be challenging from the get-go. If I have to play 2 or 3 or 10 rounds before they feel challenging, that’s a waste of time, takes too long, and is not that different from the endless modes we already have.

l’m concerned about Elite missions being endless; Elite missions should be challenging to complete, but endless missions can’t be completed—only abandoned when you get tired of them. So there’s no real real sense of closure or accomplishment. I’d rather have one normal-length mission that takes everything I’ve got to get through it, even if it takes several tries, or even if it ends up defeating me when it expires. Success means more when there’s a very real risk of failure.

This may have already been suggested but if you are still looking for a name for the new alerts then how about something like hardcore alerts? The term "hardcore mode" is commonly used in other games to describe game modes where you only have 1 life. ARPGs in particular like diablo and path of exile use this.

Archived