[DE]Marcus

Warframe Servers Maintenance Incoming!

I wonder if we will be able to hit a button to select not being a host, would be good for those of us that are stuck with crappy internet

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, jmbrady565 said:

I wonder if we will be able to hit a button to select not being a host, would be good for those of us that are stuck with crappy internet

This needs to be a thing!   Preference for hosting. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Part 1:  Easy peasy. 

Part 2: After the quick update, things will be back to usual!

you Jinxed it :scared: :crylaugh:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

hace 12 minutos, Nekojag dijo:

This needs to be a thing!   Preference for hosting. 

indeed, some people cant or dont want to host

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Hey Tenno,

We wanted to take time for some upgrades to our PC public servers! 

This Maintenance will be in 2 parts on the PC servers starting at 8 a.m Eastern Time on Monday, September 24th (check your timezone here)! 

Part 1: Will affect anyone in Relays/Dojos/Cetus/Maroo's Bazaar. Expect light interruptions but still players should be able to play through and stay in your mission! Easy peasy. 

Part 2: There will be maintenance on the Matchmaking servers, which will be a bit more bumpy as we are adding more hardware to our servers. Yay for tech upgrades! While the updates are happening, you will probably not be able to see other players online or squad up. After the quick update, things will be back to usual!

Once the maintenance is completed, we will update this thread! 

Thanks Tenno! 

Im intrested if u can fix problem stuck on craft loadimg scr!

I was really hoping this news was somehow related to upgrades that would enable us to have more buyable Riven slots :(

Really need them :clem:

• Like 1

Finally some server upgrades! Less host migrations, more fun! Fortuna and Garuda are close! I'm very excited! I want a Moa Pet, they're so cute! :D

Edited by Dark_Yoshi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jmbrady565 said:

This x100.  I have really good internet, but I'm never the host. Instead it always seems to be the one with the worst internet that becomes host.

• Like 3

Server upgrades? sounds nice. Appreciated.

Still waiting for when it upgrades far enough to have dedicated hosting for missions xD

You know, it's pretty mind-boggling that we're still able to play during this. Props to the team!

Edited by Sashumo
  • Upvote 1

Thinking back to 2010 and 2011 when i played vindictus and their server maints would last forever and get extended, 

And how their game became more and more of a cash grab

And how content dumpz were rarely ever an improvement,

I can forgive you guys for taking away nezhas chakram punch through and og healing mechanic when i think about how considerate you are about players wallets and in game experiences.  Your updates are quick and there has pretty much never been any real stint of downtime. 

😄😄😊😊😋😘😍😚😙🙂😏😌😝😜😛🙃🙃🙃😻

2 hours ago, Zeratul81 said:

I was really hoping this news was somehow related to upgrades that would enable us to have more buyable Riven slots 😞

Really need them :clem:

Same boat here!

I guess we can only hope