Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xyhon

Nezha - Blazing chakram of incompletion

Recommended Posts

I was really trying to like new Nezha more, but his reliance on blazing chakram, makes it worse than he was before for me.

First of all, chakram needs some homing, because, right now it tends to misfire due to aiming issues with fast frames. Also, bounces off too often of anything, because game does not register casts instantly, but with a slight delay, which makes a sliding frame not viable until full stop. Reducing collision hitbox of this ability would be great. Second, it's very clunky when it comes to choosing targets and actually hitting enemies affected by divine spears. It would be MUCH better to use same logic as Oberon's 1st has, which forces particles to actually hit something, because you have VERY big issue with calculating travel paths, which stands since the times of first glaive introduction. So, sometimes you see a glorious carnage (for ex. when using reaping chakram), and all 10 enemies impaled dead, and sometimes it just flies whoever knows where, not even hitting first impaled target (and yes, I wear glasses), just to return in few... seconds. Recall by holding would be nice. If not a needed addition. Of course, it gets even worse on client sessions, which adds up to frustration. 

On the other note, his 3rd is still clunky, because when depleted, it allows enemies who are immune to things like status effects (nulls, bosses, anything tougher than a cookie, etc), to one shot you instantly, because of that ~1 second invul window. Recasting would be MUCH better solution here. Even better idea, how about you give it a duration, like Gara's, which allows us to control, since it still ain't 100% reduction. This would allow a bit of planning, instead of searching for one enemy that can't kill you because reasons. Yes, onslaught, I am looking at you.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 5 minutes, Xyhon a dit :

On the other note, his 3rd is still clunky, because when depleted, it allows enemies who are immune to things like status effects (nulls, bosses, anything tougher than a cookie, etc), to one shot you instantly.

I completely agree that Chackram needs better targeting and smite's model would fit it perfectly. 

On a side note tho, how are enemies killing you when Warding Halo ends, considering you're completely invulnerable for about 3 seconds? Not counting the fact that the blast does pretty decent damage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

I completely agree that Chackram needs better targeting and smite's model would fit it perfectly. 

On a side note tho, how are enemies killing you when Warding Halo ends, considering you're completely invulnerable for about 3 seconds? Not counting the fact that the blast does pretty decent damage. 

You are not invincible after it depletes. Only at cast. And, when considering for ex 10 100ish Onslaught enemies shooting at you at same time, with their aim mechanic, you are dead before you recast.

Well my bad, checked it in simu and you are invi, but then I don't get those downed times in real game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 7 Minuten schrieb Xyhon:

You are not invincible after it depletes

You are invulnerable because health bar is grey.
You can however be CC'ed due to stuns/knockdowns and thus be vulnerable when lying on the ground.
Lag/Ping can cause the invulnerability phase to "skip".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

You are invulnerable because health bar is grey.
You can however be CC'ed due to stuns/knockdowns and thus be vulnerable when lying on the ground.
Lag/Ping can cause the invulnerability phase to "skip".

Well exactly, I thought I have some time to recast, but often when faced by higher tier, I end up on the floor. Recasting/duration/recharging by some means would be much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

Well exactly, I thought I have some time to recast, but often when faced by higher tier, I end up on the floor. Recasting/duration/recharging by some means would be much better.

For me, recasting would be horrible, with one good absorption on Halo, you don't need to worry about it for the rest of the mission, or forget that it's on a timer and have it run out on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

For me, recasting would be horrible, with one good absorption on Halo, you don't need to worry about it for the rest of the mission, or forget that it's on a timer and have it run out on you.

Err, what level you have in mind? Anything with 60+ chews through any amount of shield you may have anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...