Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are you from tenno?

iman00700

South Yorkshire, England. despite the name it's still in northern England, so it's "U w0t m8" type england, not "tea and crumpets" type england. I hate my town and would like to leave one day.

1 hour ago, hellodownthere said:

I'm from Melbourne, Australia where the weather can be sunny one second, pouring buckets the next 5 then back to sunny again. 

2 hours ago, BDMblue said:

BC rain all day!

that moment when you see others say it rains a lot where they are, and remember you're British, hailing from a country that has RNG weather. it once snowed in March over here... 

The capital of Asia's slowest wifi speed with an average of 0.69 (no joke) KBps and companies that say "15MBps" but it only goes 5MBps for 3 months and after it's 2MBps to 300 KBps

The least Asian Asian country

Home of one of the best boxers in the world (but note: he's a bad politician)

Where a 5-day school week is rare

The Philippines!

il y a une heure, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

that moment when you see others say it rains a lot where they are, and remember you're British, hailing from a country that has RNG weather. it once snowed in March over here... 

Dude i live in Turin. Brits got nothing on northwestern Italian climate 😞

If we were to create the S#&$tiest climate on earth we would have to combine Kent and the Turin area. Constant rain, humidity through the #*!%ing roof, terrible heat waves with more pollution than a decommissioned russian nuclear plant and also RNG storms and snowfalls. Lovely. 

Tho Turin is definitely a beautiful city. Been all over Europe and there are very few cities as nice as Turin is. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

South Yorkshire, England. despite the name it's still in northern England, so it's "U w0t m8" type england, not "tea and crumpets" type england. I hate my town and would like to leave one day.

It probably snows in the north of BC all year round. 

I should have typed British Columbia Canada.

Though I wonder if I have to say I’m from Canada when I’m typing on a Canadian games forum? A topic for another time.

Ventura California here, it's a couple hours drive from LA. 

It's a temperate, sunny, beach town. Great if you are a fan of sun, sand and water, which I am not. 

My city can be like LA, but everything is much more spread out. Lot of farmland between everything. 

Personally I want to leave here as soon as I can, not sure where though, maybe somewhere with snow. I haven't seen snow in 10 years, I don't remember what it's like.

Edited by Miser_able