Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeating Golem boss for quest

(XBOX)MidgardLoki6330

Question

7 answers to this question

The Odonata's first ability, Energy Shell, grants a 200% critical and a 50% heat damage buff for shots fired through it. It works very much like Volt's shield. Just mod it for duration. Always activate Energy Shell before you get in position to DPS his vulnerable spots - which are Ferrite Armor. So have the Corrosive Projection aura on your waframe, and Corrosive damage on your gun (Electrified Barrel + Venomous Clip). Then blast away.

Edited by SirinCorium

In addition to doing damage, remember you can also roll with a tap of shift to get through his fire wall attack and negate 75% of the damage.

But yeah. See if you can't get some people to come with and help you, and focus the back. I did it with a grattler, which does respectable damage but has a limited range.

I don't advocate for putting a reactor/catalyst into archwing parts but you should consider doing it for one gun you like, and one archwing you like.

I did this solo for a few times and only damaged it  30% or so to its health and then I just die and use all my revives and I just went to the clan dojo and researched a better archwing weapon and it is builded but I just like to wait on the quest(stress out cause this will be one of the boss fights that is actually hard in a while since my normal arsenal can kill all the bosses but just never thought of having a archwing boss fight)