Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL Improvements.

Nanology

This is my list of ideas and criticism on Warframe, I hope it finds the devs!

Re-sizable mini-map located top-left.

Option to disable transmission pop-ups, (Ordis). They cover up menus and icons I'm trying to click on and forced to wait. I would prefer to have just the audio option.

Hotkey to "Leave Squad".

Option for sound alerts in chat if someone @ messages you and trading.  

Unlock auto-skip option for Cinematic after you finish all quests.

Edited by Nanology

Way-point responsiveness needs to be improved, I've been playing Plague Star event and using Zephyr Prime, sometimes the WP is extremely slow and I have to back track to initiate it.

Adding a "Birthday" / "Level-Up" chat alert for clan members. When you level up MR rank display a message in chat. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure why this isn't already in the game, being able to view mods your using on weapon chat link. These could be added to a new box on the left or condensed into the box on the right, when you view the weapon.

New players are always asking what mods I'm using on my zaw etc. Or even myself asking what mods someone in clan is using. This is extremely frustrating to post the same list of 9 mods etc over and over to other players.

Or even in pubs, when someone has a weapon I may have overlooked investing in and cannot see the mods they're using.

Clan member said that they wouldn't want to see this added, because they would be forced to share the mods they're using. I'm not sure how many players want to "hide" their builds, but if that is the case, adding a check box under "upgrade" to hide mods when posting weapon link in chat would solve the problem.

This is just a QOL and ease of use, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Lighting when previewing someones profile needs to be changed, certain colors don't match in comparison with in-game lighting/colors. It would be nice to see the profile view of your/others warframe super sexy!

And speaking of super sexy fashion on our warframes, which is suppose to be a huge part of this game, how about adding another loading screen that actually showcased our warframes! For movement how about adding, waving hands, folding arms or silly little animations! I and others feel this would be a great little addition to loading screens, have them load at random, between, frames, ships and beasts etc!