The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

now that we are close to MR 26

(XBOX)Oussii

I don't think it'll be bad for me personally. Only one that gave me trouble was 19 I think, that weird rescue. Even then it only took like 2 tries. Everything up to 25 so far has been pretty easy.
Besides the point of the challenges is not just to make a hard situation, but to test your skills and adaptability to an unusual situation that would rarely, if ever in some cases, happen.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Shadow Stalker is comically easy to kill operator only, I don't even bother to use my Warframes weapons anymore, just shoot him with my amp he's dead in like a second with no chance of death cuz Operators can be tanky.

The obstacle course ones are usually challenging and somewhat fun but also very forgettable. The best ones for me are the ones that have multiple elevations, extreme verticality. Stealth killing with a vertical map sounds incredibly fun. And difficult as enemies can see you from so many angles.

Whatever the new MR Test turns out to be, it's been so long since MR 25 has been added that there is now so much expectation built up around it in a lot of people's minds.  No matter how hard it is, there will still be legions of people who don't think it's hard enough and come to the forum to express their disappointment.  

Personally I hate progression gating mechanics.  Reminds me of those SEED tests in Final Fantasy 8 that gave you different pay grade increases after taking tests at each level.  You might have tried it once on your own, but everyone eventually goes online for all the answers.  Same with MR tests.  When you can't beat it after a few natural tries, most people look online for ways to cheese it.  

• 1 month later...

The MR25 to MR26 is as follows, as per H3dsh0t’s video:

Unless something was changed since the Fortuna update, this should be the actual test. Save some pathing in which the Capture orb target traverses over out-of-bound areas or going vertical, this was not a thing since its previous iteration of this test.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

On 2018-11-11 at 6:33 PM, Rayden_Tenno said:

Ill just take my fully modded excal umbra with maxed umbra mods and my paracesis. Easy. I'll have a minute and half free to take a smoke or something.

That's one of many ways of doing it.  If you miss your stun, you'll get two shotted as excal is not very tanky. I'd use something beefier. 

On 2018-09-22 at 10:38 PM, Joe_Barbarian said:

A fight with Stalker.

• Melee only
  • No warframe abilities
  • Have to use operator to reset damage immunity
  • Disabled focus school perks

You know a cool boss like fight would be a good idea. Maybe a sparring match with leaders from the different factions...someone like Teshin would be cool. 

il y a 45 minutes, Chappie1975 a dit :

Inaros says "hi"......

Change team?

Because loki can say hi too.

Unless you are talking in the setup where you have no mod installed, then survivability can have some value.

Or stalker is lvl 100, wich make the fight scary.