Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star Lens change suggestion

Whitetiger62512

I am newish to warframe by that I mean I am still in my first two years so keep this in mind.

But I have an issue with the Plague star rewards, mainly the lens that drop as bounty rewards in it. Every other bounty in cetus rotate their rewards, plague star does not. For most of the list that is fine as I don't care about them but the Naramon lens are an issue. It only drops Naramon and none of the other types. A simple change to this would be to rotate each day what lens is in the rewards, and have it reset and change with either the sortie or the standing reset time. That way people can grind for the lens type they want while doing the plague star.

What are your thoughts on this? 

it has been silly that Plague Star only has one type of Lens yes, though the solution is even simpler than that - divide the current Naramon Lens Chance by 5, and put all 5 Lens Types in. same Chance for any Lens, but now you'll get some of all of them.

I was happy that I got a few lenses from the event. Didn't care much about, that they were all Naramon. With the latest additions to PoE the loot tables feel very cramped - so cramped in fact, that I am literally happy about ANY lens drop at all :whew:

I wouldn't mind a lens rotation in the loot table of the Plague Star event. But in my opinion, the event is of too short duration and scarce occurence to be a reliable lens drop source.

I would prefer a rework of the PoE bounty loot table for better lens drop chances - once the start hype for the Revenant frame has worn off.