Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth room should stay free to visit anytime

-FrutyX-

Hello,

since I was decorating my orbiter to be nice and comfortable for myself,I came to the helminth room and eh...

So,i keep asking myself if it was really neccesary to keep the helminth room closed unless nidus or a frame with a cyst came close by ,in my opinion - the room should stay opened .

I know the room is not serving much purposes now,but still we should be allowed to explore the room as any other part of our orbiter freely without any limitations.

Also,for those who doesn't use nidus much often or removed all cyst's from all frames the room is nonstop closed and kinda useless,at least - let us explore.

This is my personal opinion,but also a feedback from me that I wanted to share on the forums.

Edited by --Q--FrutyX

• They locked this door behind an annoying mechanic and left it to rot for years (Soon 2019). If we don't get any update with this room for that long, why even bother with the mechanic in the first place? I know they said they have "plans" for it but they have plans for everything in Warframe, but the least they could do is just unlock it after your first time popping the zit.