Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tchat link on item and not on text

Jsepa

Hello everyone,

There is something bothering me with the Tchat link option in Warframe.

In fact it is nice to be able to link items on the Tchat but the problem is that this linking seems to work with the text we type and not with the item. This causes no problem until you want to link something with a foreign-speaking person.

What I mean is that I am French, so I use Warframe in French. But since I play with an English-speaking clan (and also sometimes when I do trading), I happen to be speaking with English people in the Tchat. The fact is that when I link something like [Aspirateur] the people using Warframe in english won't have the link to the Vacuum mod. I think the solution might be to do a linking directly on the object and not to the text that is written in the Tchat. In fact when trading the "Aspirateur" mod that I have to an English person, the mod nicely translate to "Vacuum" so the same thing should happen to the link in Tchat.

I searched on the forums if there were a subject about this but did not find one so I apologize if someone already showed this issue.

(Also forgive me if my English is not perfect, I'm French...)

+1, we're on the same boat. I'm also a French player, in an English speaking clan, which is part of a French-English alliance. Having to switch languages in order to be able to help newcomers can be quite bothersome.

It's not really a game-breaking issue but if it can be implemented easily, I think it'd be a huge improvement for many Tenno.