Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new warframes at hand

KingAbelTate

i want to make a warframe but i only have the idea not the art so i hope someone can lead me to where i need to go, but anyways i hope you like my ideas at the bottom 

Blade:100 shield , 200 health, 100 energy

leaping Blade-Jumps into the and slams the ground with two blades causing the ground to ripple with bladed spiked and also knocks down enemies or even rag-doll them depending on the power strength.

Healing Blade- sacrifices a portion of his shields to recover health

Lightning Blade-run across the area with a lightning blade causing enemies to get stunned by the lightning and opening them to finishers 

Blade-Dealing damage to within 25m radius to all enemies grand health over time.      

First, the names of the abilities are terrible, you can't just put "blade" everywhere & hope it sounds cool

Leaping Blade - Could use a bit more work to it, if you can add damage numbers too, that'll be cool

Healing Blade - You want him to sacrifice shield but he only has a hundred to begin with? If enemies keep shooting you, you'll never be going to have enough shield to actually heal yourself

Lightning Blade - A bit more description of how it actually works would be appreciated, doesn't seem useful at all tbh

Blade - Again, describe how it works, "deals damage over time + heal" is not a description

If you want a great warframe with great abilities, you need to put synergies between each one of them, your frame also needs a passive

Just now, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

First, the names of the abilities are terrible, you can't just put "blade" everywhere & hope it sounds cool

Leaping Blade - Could use a bit more work to it, if you can add damage numbers too, that'll be cool

Healing Blade - You want him to sacrifice shield but he only has a hundred to begin with? If enemies keep shooting you, you'll never be going to have enough shield to actually heal yourself

Lightning Blade - A bit more description of how it actually works would be appreciated, doesn't seem useful at all tbh

Blade - Again, describe how it works, "deals damage over time + heal" is not a description

If you want a great warframe with great abilities, you need to put synergies between each one of them, your frame also needs a passive

Agreed. Making a new warframe is extremely difficult. To be fair, your idea does not sound bad, but some principles don't work out. Ever seen Revenant? Hell, even DE has trouble making their frames right. There are certain instances such as Nidus in which they implemented his features quite well. And then there are other times where they screw up as well. Might wanna ponder your ideas more 🙂

11 minutes ago, Ecst4tic said:

Agreed. Making a new warframe is extremely difficult. To be fair, your idea does not sound bad, but some principles don't work out. Ever seen Revenant? Hell, even DE has trouble making their frames right. There are certain instances such as Nidus in which they implemented his features quite well. And then there are other times where they screw up as well. Might wanna ponder your ideas more 🙂

@KingAbelTate Yup, again, making a warframe can take some time, remember that they said Khora was first designed around 2016, & now that she's out, just look at her, that's just one example

TBH, your Warframe idea could use some.... speciality.... For example...

Leaping Blade - Why Leaping? Why not just.... Slam?? Also it seem like it can summon spike. Is spike also consider part of the damage or just a thing to make enemies rag-doll and deals no damage?

Healing Blade - It's not a great idea. Although, it's really limited on how much your shield have left but it's should have more retricted in the usage. Even Trinity, a healer Frame have a very retricted in healing self/others.

Lightning Blade - Sword Dash?? what?? why Lighting? why stun?? not... Electricity... since it's a element already in the game...

Blade - Again, healing ability should have a more retricted in the usage. Like, it's only restore health if you're killing an enemies. And the health restore will restore overtime. The amount will be very small, like 2 per sec per enemies killed for like 10 second.

But... yeah... my idea is kinda bad too... But if you still needed a Blade Warframe. I think it should be a Blade Dancer Warframe concept.

So I was thinking while I was reading this thread and yeah maybe this Frame isn't the best idea or as imaginative as it would need to be to make the cut but it made me think of something else. This is a player made Frame imagined by someone who obviously really likes Excalibur lol but what if that was the endgame of Warframe? It kinda seems like that the direction that Warframe is already heading? What if, like the Zaws from the plains and player made guns ( sorry I can't remember thier name right now or  if  it's secondaries or primaries for that matter) on Venus that were already announced, once everything is said and done the final addition to the game is a mission where you go to the place where the original frame was made and find a blank slate frame that you get to finalize?  Then fashion frame would go crazy they could add collectible body Aesthetics interchangeable abilities like trading cards you know kind of like the are archanes and Mods. Now the finer details can be left to someone more qualified than me because I don't work for this company but let's be real it does house promise, anyone Agree? Yeah leaping blade is a very Bland name but if you put in the grinding to make the attack the way he/she wants it and has the proper card he/she can call it leaping leg bite if he/she wanted to it's his/her frame. Please talk about this and considerate it and hopefully if it's a popular enough topic Maybe it will be implemented into the game. Oh lol and don't shoot it down too harshly.

Kit guns we're what the secondary were called. The idea of kit/zaw style frames is awesome. Although I have no doubt that only one "build" would be viable. Its unlikely that we will see player made Frames before kit/zaw style primarys however. If they keep with the trend then each open world segment could include one of these player made weapon/frame style segments. Though I'm just spitballing here. 

Edit: Felt as though I should add to the op. To many Frames already use the same abilities ie; Revenants third is one of hydroids for example. All these abilities are practicality the same as others. A bladed themed warframe room for there is not. 

Edited by Farhice
Contribution to op