Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Things I Hate About Warframe

Spartan336

I've been playing Warframe for 5 years now and I love the game to pieces. That being said, I have million gripes about it. Here are 50 things I hate about Warframe including the major stuff, petty nitpicking, and a few jokes sprinkled in. 

1. I hate grappling hooks. Who would win? 1 space ninja robot death machine or 1 clingy boi? 

2. I hate archwing. If I wanted to use an uncontrollable chunk of metal to slam into something at a billion KPH I'd play Kerbal Space Program. 

3. I hate the operator's dialogue with a flaming passion. All you have to do is make the dialogue MEAN something in the context of what you're doing! GAH!

4. I hate Limbo. I keep breaking my back.

5. I hate Mag, Nyx, and Vauban. I just do. 

6. I hate that my Warframe STILL doesn't fit in my Liset's entryway. STILL!!!

7. I hate submersible missions. The submersible feels like the mafia threw me into the ocean with a cinder block strapped to my leg. 

8. I hate the line "It's the Grineer." Good meme but it has outstayed its welcome. 

9. I hate nullifier bubbles. Ok yes, they're a good enemy. But that thing has prevented my 4's ONE TO MANY TIMES!!!

10. I hate that I can't see crap in the Planes of Eidolon despite it being completely open. Everything is the same color! 

11. I hate that 'We All Lift Together' is still stuck in my head. 

12. I hate that Saryn and run, parkour, and kill millions all while wearing heels. HOW DO YOU DO IT GIRL?! Asking the real questions here. 

13. I hate that newer players are straight up abandoned by the game in their first hours. Sure, I understand not holding a players hand but you could at least tell them SOMETHING to get them going. 

14. I hate The Sargent boss fight. It's like killing a really slow maniac that has a gun. BOOM and you're done. That could be done so much better. 

15. I hate that the Stalker STILL hasn't given me the War. Cough it up you edgy tin can!

16. I hate Level 100 Lephantis boss fights. Sorry but some sorties just aren't worth it.

17. I hate it when my teammates don't revive. Don't revive me and I will have a personal vendetta against you be mildly annoyed. 

18. I hate Darvo's cheesy 4th wall breaks. On the plus side I got 20 years worth of nacho cheese. 

19. I hate that my Operator doesn't have a light saber yet. Cosplay people.

20. I hate Nox. Doesn't die in one hit.

21. I hate it when an enemy survives a hit with 1 HP left. Now I have to stop to hit it again. Great.

22. I hate the wires and vines hanging down from the ceilings on the Earth tile sets. Especially the one at the underground spawn tile. Get outa my way I'm bullet jumping here!

23. I hate Ordis's lines. Please, Ordis. Just... Please. I don't want to hear about how dumb the Grineer are again. 

24. I hate that Ordis's lore is so unknown to most people. He's actually an interesting and tragic guy. 

25. I hate that Oxium and Detonite Ampule's still have their little hockey puck skins while all the other resources not updated fancy skins. 

26. I hate the infested music. It just repeats the same repetitive riff while in combat and it goes on forever. It's an old piece and considering the music quality of today, I'd say it's due for a change. Seriously though, it sounds like a bunch of old cats got a hold of a chalk board and decided to scratch the crap out of it.

27. I hate that Ordis is simulating the Lotus's directives. The Lotus is gone right now Ordis, I don't need to continue hearing her voice. Just tell me what to do yourself! I don't need her anyways just let me be the edgy sonic OC R.A.D. child I was meant to be! No Ordis it isn't a phase! 

28. I hate the login rewards system. Yeah the entire thing.

29. I hate that Primed Mods take so much endo to upgrade. No no it isn't a grind thing, it's just that cramming 40K endo into this little card is extremely abusive. 0/10.

30. I hate that Teen Titans Go exi- Wait, wrong thing. 

31. I hate that after void keys were removed I visited the void less and it became less useful. I really miss seeing those golden arches on a daily basis. 

32. I hate getting stuck on the smallest thing while rushing through a level. "AAAAAAnd here the Tenno comes rounding the bend UP into the air coming in for the slide and OHHHHHHHHHH!!! What a toe stub! That small 1 inch root is going to add at least five entire seconds!" 

33. I hate grappling hooks. You ever get ganged up on by 12 of those things? 

34. I hate that there's a cannon explanation for revives, but there isn't a cannon explanation for being teleported after falling in a big hole or river. Is it like Mario kart where our Liset with a big caution sign slapped onto it just comes in with a fly by grappling hook and takes us back to land? 

35. I hate Kubrows. Sorry...

36. I hate that voice chat is so rare in random public games that whenever someone uses VC to speak I jump like my toast is done. 

37. I hate that I have to wait for mah hover boards. Who in the world wants to wait to say "I'm grinding in Warframe!" while grinding in Warframe? 

38. I hate that PoE is still kinda a buggy mess. Though I get to re-enact "Journey to the Center of the Earth" every so often so it's not all bad. 

39. I hate those little Grineer gates that take away your energy. Anti-coffee is black magic and should be destroyed. 

40. I hate Rhino's stomp. It says he can stomp so hard he can disrupt time, then why hasn't the solar system been blown to smithereens yet? 

41. I hate the download speed on the launcher. I was a skeleton by the time PoE finished updating. I can now play the trumpet really well.

42. I hate that Clem is not the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

43. I hate that when you sit down in your little lounge near the window, a small little 'Press X to stand up' keeps you from enjoying the view. It's like a fly on the wall! 

44. I hate Host Migrations. 

45. I hate that the tree's in the plains sway WAY to much. Please DE, the Lorax is very concerned. 

46. I hate grappling hooks. 

RG7inqv.png

47. I hate it when my kubrow decides that under the ramp in my Liset is his favorite place to play. I can't clean under there and it's starting to smell. 

48. I hate it when The Second Dream is spoiled for newer players who don't know about it already.

49. I hate killing Eidolons. Let me get in a mech and punch it already!

50. I hate hating on this wonderful game. 

Edited by Spartan336

goddamn,thats nice. 😮 Im having same thoughts...

im rly curious how such stupid things (some of them) passed through developing stage.. I mean - somebody choosd to crrwte this window where u can sit and chill. and this light and X button just demolishes all the chill -.- Thats so stupid. Its like making a coffee and adding salt instead of sugar. HOW?!

1 hour ago, Spartan336 said:

27. I hate that Ordis is simulating the Lotus's directives. The Lotus is gone right now Ordis, I don't need to continue hearing her voice. Just tell me what to do yourself! I don't need her anyways just let me be the edgy sonic OC R.A.D. child I was meant to be! No Ordis it isn't a phase!

Ever since the mission where Darvo narrates, I said I'd gladly pay money to have Darvo narrate instead of Lotus. At the least the A****** has jokes.

Also, something tells me you hate grappling hooks. Hmmmmmmmm...

Edited by Wolfie-Kun

8 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

things i hate about warframe? there's only 1

1- People that only use the forums to complain and ask for reworks :stalker:

which is not your case... or is it 🧐

I ALSO use the forums for S#&$posting so looks like I'm good. 

7 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

@Spartan336 Hey buddy! It's me again! 

Onto the subject of the post, I do agree with some of the things listed. I love how you made it lighthearted and goofy as opposed to the standard angry whining from other people.

Oh yeah.

F*CKING GRAPPLING HOOKS.

Well I'm not going to ask you people to read 50 BORING things I hate in Warframe. Screw that!

5 hours ago, Runiq said:

I see what you did here.

51. I hate that the most comfortable couch in the universe hasn't payed a visit to my Liset.  E-Bay has lied to me.

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

I worry about the grappling hook enemies. It's like they have a death wish, pulling the whirling ninja death machines in closer for a hug that will be the end of them.

Well hey, if you're gonna die, a hug ain't that bad a way to go. 

4 hours ago, wiinston17 said:

I dont 😞 care to explain?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo_(dance)

Type of dance originating in the Caribbean, where the dancers try to bend backwards and pass under a bar without touching the bar or the floor (feet are allowed on the floor, of course). 

Check some youtube videos for "limbo dance".