Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If DE ever adds a mod that allows you to shoot through the Nullifier bubbles, It should be Exclusive to the Snipetron series

Genomega

Why? The Snipetron series has got the least love from DE when compared to the other snipers. The Rubico series have innate Critical Damage for its Zoom. The Vectis Series make good used of the Charged and Primed Chamber mods. Lanka has its Perrin Sequence mod as well as its unique +Critical Chance when Zoom in. The Vulkar series has access to the Lasting Purity. The only real unique thing the Snipetron series offers is its high innate punch through, but other than that its shares extra Headshot Damage with the Vulkar and Vectis. Allowing the Snipetron series to have access to a mod that can shoot through the nullifiers shields would help bring them in line with the other Snipers.

Just now, Oreades said:

A mod that lets you shot through the bubble (or at least effectively one shot it 90% of the time) already exists you might be disappointed to hear it's for the Miter. 

Not sure if it actually destroys/consumes the round when the shield is destroyed. 

That one just destroys the Bubble. Well it can kill Nullifiers too with a Gas build. 

12 minutes ago, Oreades said:

A mod that lets you shot through the bubble (or at least effectively one shot it 90% of the time) already exists you might be disappointed to hear it's for the Miter. 

Not sure if it actually destroys/consumes the round when the shield is destroyed. 

last time i used it, it did not. one projectile could destroy a lot of bubbles

Actually. That would make no sense within the warframe universe.

Greneer weapons are the ones that are available for those types of effects. Because they, like us, have to battle the corpus. The corpus are safe from themselves. So no reason to create a weapon that can bypass one of their own strongest defences, one that the grineer do not have.

Grineer weapons usually feature impact for example. That is great against shields. And the corpus are mostly using puncture. And that is good against armor. So in turn. Effects should follow  the same line.

5 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Actually. That would make no sense within the warframe universe.

Greneer weapons are the ones that are available for those types of effects. Because they, like us, have to battle the corpus. The corpus are safe from themselves. So no reason to create a weapon that can bypass one of their own strongest defences, one that the grineer do not have.

Grineer weapons usually feature impact for example. That is great against shields. And the corpus are mostly using puncture. And that is good against armor. So in turn. Effects should follow  the same line.

Actually, if we're talking about things that make no sense in the warframe universe, the nullifier technology is pretty high up on that list of things that make absolutely no sense.

I personally cant decide if it would be higher or lower than the riven system but yea.

21 minutes ago, CupcakesMoo said:

Or just remove the nullifiers and balance the game. v6OBS7Q.jpg

Nullifiers are one of the few things that keep this game challenging but even then it's not that challenging. Bring something like the ignis, akstilleto, anything that can fire fast or destroy the bot on top.

Also, no that would just feel like a unsticky, dirty band aid to the snipetron. There's already ez pz ways to cheese the nullies

Edited by MrMrs

Just now, MrMrs said:

Nullifiers are one of the few things that keep this game challenging but even then it's not that challenging. Bring something like the ignis, akstilleto, anything that can fire fast or destroy the bot on top.

Or have me as zephir prime where I can pin point strike DE's precious nullifiers one after another before they can mess anything up. Seriously just actually balance S#&$. 

2 hours ago, Genomega said:

That one just destroys the Bubble. Well it can kill Nullifiers too with a Gas build. 

The Miter can kill both the bubble and the nullifier in one shot.  Which is one of the more satisfying things in the game.

Edit: without gas damage, to be clear.  I never use anything on it but viral / slash.

Edited by Tiltskillet
Clarity

Okay, I have to ask.  How the hell are Nullifiers seen as anything but an annoyance? Whenever I see the bubble I just bullet jump in and cleave them in two as I skid past. Then dart out back to position again.

Is it because taking them out interrupts an autopilot ability cycle?  Because they interfere with endless easymode AoE spam?  Are people just overthinking it?  Dash in, cut them in half, dash out.

Edited by Highlord83

2 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

Okay, I have to ask.  How the hell are Nullifiers seen as anything but an annoyance? Whenever I see the bubble I just bullet jump in and cleave them in two as I skid past. Then dart out back to position again.

Is it because taking them out interrupts an autopilot ability cycle?  Because they interfere with endless easymode AoE spam?  Are people just overthinking it?  Dash in, cut them in half, dash out.

U clearly have only played a qaurter of the warframes in the game. Any Warframe with any sort of drain ablilty or charge/time based buff will be Auto deactivated when they enter the bubble. 

Edited by (PS4)randy_lahey__--

honestly, Nullifiers have more than enough options for dispatching them:  automatic weapons, rushing them in melee, sniping their bubble bot, and even some damaging powers such as Exalted Blade can shrink the bubble quite well. despite having a large dome and a long range weapon, they are most annoying in close quarters, though anyone who tries taking cover from a Nullifier at a distance can easily get sniped. they are also balanced by being squishier than regualr crewmen, one strike from a decent melee will put them down.

and not only is the Snipetron favoritism notable, but it doesn't make sense since the Snipetron is a Corpus weapon, never used against their own. the only other faction with nullifiers are the Corrupted, but the Corpus never fight them, except on Fissures, and we usually clear the room before it gets to that point. plus we have the Miter Augment, and that works well enough.

1 hour ago, (PS4)randy_lahey__-- said:

U clearly have only played a qaurter of the warframes in the game. Any Warframe with any sort of drain ablilty or charge/time based buff will be Auto deactivated when they enter the bubble. 

And those frames have the option of shooting the bubble/drone instead.

Weird thing to ask for, even if Snipetron is basically undoubtedly the worst amongst its peers (has nothing useful other snipers can do better, and it doesn't even have a larger riven disposition despite nobody ever using it).

Nullifiers are annoying, but it's pretty low on the threat table.

8 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

Just sniper shoot the top drone thingy on top of nully bubble , and then the head of the corpus/corrupted corpus dude and he is down.

Something i find useful is using corinth, shooting the drone on top of the nulifier and follow up with an air burst
without changing the aim. 

The air burst will kill the nulifier most of the time.

9 hours ago, Me.Church said:

Actually, if we're talking about things that make no sense in the warframe universe, the nullifier technology is pretty high up on that list of things that make absolutely no sense.

I personally cant decide if it would be higher or lower than the riven system but yea.

Har har har.

Because you seem to like it.

ACTUALLY... its not that weird.

The corpus were part of the old orokin empire before it ended and tgey devoloped further on their own. The orokin knew the danger of the tenno they created. So would it be weird for them to create a weapon against them and for the corpus to at least have access to those plans?

Next to that. I really do not mund nullifiers. They are only something bad if you are not prepared for them in any way and fully rely on frame abilities.