Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Matchmaking Issues [RESOLVED]

Husbandry

hace 1 hora, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

We have identified and blocked an attack on our Presence and Matchmaking server in Frankfurt, Germany which may be causing the issues described for anyone in or nearby this region.

Thanks for your reply.

I am from South America, Argentina.

Hi. Can confirm issue is still happening here (Israel). Matchmaking seldom works, even between friends from the same area. Same error message described by others (either "appears offline" when trying to invite, or "host not found" when trying to join invitation).

Tried switching regions between Europe and Asia to no avail. Will be thankful for further information.

il y a 17 minutes, (XB1)kidvette2004 a dit :

well was she serious about it being an attack? Or was that a joke trying to play as the character of Lotus?

First one ! Rebecca's answer doesn't hint anything about being humorous and if you read some players replies you'll see that the issue seems to be a thing.

Yes I have same problem for 2 days and never before why DE doing this just now when we have to farm Plague is ********

For this BUG add 2 more days, plague!!!! People can`t invite other players and really s*** just now when u have to farm Plague 👎👎👎

Edited by Bostyan

ALSO last page of this thread (the maint that caused the issue 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1010911-warframe-servers-maintenance-incoming/?page=6

I basically am not able to do groups because so many people are in other regions , it seems better when i attempt to group with people in my region but this is a massive issue at least for people not in NA

9 minutes ago, Gemtech said:

ALSO last page of this thread (the maint that caused the issue 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1010911-warframe-servers-maintenance-incoming/?page=6

I basically am not able to do groups because so many people are in other regions , it seems better when i attempt to group with people in my region but this is a massive issue at least for people not in NA

It is on both I am on NA always and I have this problem first time and for 2 days.

For this time of day is only NA active other servers are almost death

my timezone CEST - +2 / from 21h I am always on NA.... EU is death after 23h

Edited by Bostyan

Just now, Bostyan said:

It is on both I am on NA always and I have this problemfirst time and for 2 days

are you a player outside NA playing on NA trying to group with people?

i am australian , and like many people i play on NA for groups , no one can invite me and i can not invite anyone 

i could be slightly wrong but it seems to be players from different regions or just latency basically can not group anymore 

i would be happy to give more details to DE and ive had a ticket with support, but it can take a while im sure support has a lot of work

Edited by Gemtech

5 minutes ago, Gemtech said:

are you a player outside NA playing on NA trying to group with people?

i am australian , and like many people i play on NA for groups , no one can invite me and i can not invite anyone 

i would be happy to give more details to DE and ive had a ticket with support for 12+ hours (which is fine i know tickets can take a while)

refresh my last post I edited my timezone is CEST - +2. But this problem never happen before this is the first time in 3 years.I always do that after 21h I set NA or normaly I just leave NA even at 19h 😄

EU Central Player

Edited by Bostyan

Just now, Gemtech said:

yes always worked fine before 24th, broken since 24th

hope they fix soon , i would like to open some chroma relics but its frustrating not being able to make or join groups 

The problem is Plague time will expired soon and we have now problem with servers 👎

DE need to add 2 more days on Plague because is there problem not ours....

Just now, Bostyan said:

The problem is Plague time will expired soon and we have now problem with servers 👎

DE need to add 2 more days on Plague because is there problem not ours....

i've posted it everywhere i can im sure someone is looking at the problem , their support is good they will fix it as soon as possible