Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Matchmaking Issues [RESOLVED]

Husbandry

I had most problems about 1-2 days ago.

invite problems: I invite a player, they get "Host not found". A player tries to invite me, it doesn't work. I got no invite. A player restart game, still a problem. I restart game, then it works for a while.

Matchmaking problems: When starting a mission from navigations...

1. randomly get stuck on "Finding Squad" for over 50 seconds.

2. "Finding squads" for about 5 seconds, screen darken with a message as it tries to join for 0.1 seconds, then stays all by myself. Never finds any players after waiting for 10 minutes, until I cancel mission and start it again finds players instantly.

3. sometimes, from Cetus, start bounty, go to Plains of Eidolon, it starts all by myself in public, and never finds anyone for over 10 minutes. Only when I return to cetus, start bounty, and go back to plains, it started by myself again but this time players starts joining about 10 seconds later.

At the time of this reply, both invite and matchmaking appears to be working fine for now.

Yes bug still not fixed for everyone 😞 Flague time go lower and lower 😞

This is just ........... now Plague is online and 60% players can`t inv very good. Next time please DE wait and do updates later not when is something in time expire like Plague I could play for hours and I can`t because of this updates 👎👎

20180927033452_1.jpg

I could play for 10-15 hours and I play only 1-3h oh good this is the worse in the game history if was no missions with expire time I don`t care.

For this problem DE need to add at least 2 more days. We lost so many hours of farming Plague thats is insane and what next time will be Plague in a few months thanks a lot DE for good update 👎

Edited by Bostyan

10 minutes ago, Carthuun said:

I've also been having matchmaking issues the last few days and I'm -still- having them as I type this. My only fix has been to restart the game, which works for one mission.

W all have it just now when Plague is released :( the worse update ever

I appreciate that this is still ongoing, thought some details may help.

I'm EU but I'm part of an NA clan. With three of us (myself EU and the others NA) we were unable to create a situation where all of us could see the others. Despite varying states of visibility between us I was unable to be eiither invited or join a session with the other two, host not found. Continued further, I could join one but then the other was no longer visible to the two of us in group.

We did a number of tests with both log outs and game restarts in between region server changes with no noticeable difference either way. Region servers tried were NA, South America and Europe as well as testing what happened when the auto detect was left in place rather than a manual selection. Clan and friends do appear to be synced however.

I haven't yet seen a pattern but obviously only have specifc data for my own experiences. Cheers.

Edited by _Grimloon_

I am still happening this type of problem in my game. I am in California, which is west part of US, but I am playing in South Korea region. I tried deleting the game and reinstalled, but it still happening in my games. It seems like it only happen to me in my South Korea clan. please fix this.

having this issue as well. NA, three players on east coast and two on west. get the same host error or can receive invite. Also, when we do finally group, occasionally someone may get kicked out for a host changing alert then they show offline to the rest of us and they may only see one or two of us online even though the other three are still grouped.

A lot of times, I may see others offline even though they are online when I have just booted my computer and logged in. A relog will sometimes fix it but had to do it twice to show all four online.

Don`t reinstall the game is bug on server!

This is the main problem. The only way is to restart the game both players if is for trade it will not 100% works.

This bug is from the same day 24th after.... we lost a lot of hours playing plague and soon will expire 👎

Server%20Fix.png

They try it but bug is still the same....

New Fix 1min ago

Server%20Fix%202.png

I hope will works now

Edited by Bostyan

Hello, I'm not sure if I should create a specific topic for this or not, but...

I realize that there was a server maintenance hardware change recently as per the news section. I also experience the common matchmaking symptoms as noted here and other forum threads, as Megan just mentioned here I did have specific problems last last night when I was trying to invite my clan friend so we could duo run ESO. We pretty much got every error listed, then the red-text popped up about the server, so it made sense, and the fix is appreciated for that.

However, I have distinctly noticed that ever since this server hardware swap completed, I have never gotten a ping number according to the in-game UI label, that is EVER under 100-150ms, whenever I am not hosting the match, regardless of what mission type or tileset it's on. Prior to this, pings were fine, some people had bad connections sometimes true, but for the most part it was never a major problem. I just finished extracting out of a Hydron Axi Fissure, I brought my Saryn Prime. The ping kept fluctuate spiking between around 250-300ms, and the in-game mechanics were completely broken for me. I have seen pings in-game of upwards to 1000ms+ (though it's quite uncommon), but even in that case the game wasn't anywhere near as buggy. In the Hydron mission I just completed, my Spores kept having trouble casting/growing, right after I casted it, the potency decayed to zero immediately, even though it was still proc'd and then started spreading to other enemies, but in a very delayed pattern as per usual. It was so bad, I couldn't really use Spores hardly at all. It took about 4-5 seconds to transference to Operator, and I was stuck completely in the meantime, and I've never seen it this bad personally. A lot of other things were effected too, the enemies were jittering in place, though I've seen that before the server update so it's not a big deal. It was frankly a frustrating experience.

Last night, I hosted the ESO session between myself and my clanmate duo'd. He told me that his ping kept repeatedly spiking, the highest it went up to was 800ms, which I normally have a good upload connection for my internet, and have never seen it that bad before.

I am mainly wondering if the server update could possibly have anything to do with consistently higher pings across the board, as well as despite the ping not being super high, the game completely buggy for my experience whenever I try to run a mission, or could it be something with my connection and/or PC? And if the latter is the case, is there anything I could do/change in settings or troubleshooting, to help solve these issues?

My PC specs are quite powerful (not the absolute best available period, but quite respectable, I am in no way on anything remotely resembling a potato), my PC is hardwired to to my router with ethernet cable, which then connects via Coax to another router, and then to the ONT box to get converted and goes outside. I am on FiOS and I have a gigabit connection, which as far as I can tell from speed/ping tests, seems the same as before and I haven't had any problems, outside of Warframe. I haven't made any software-side changes in Windows or otherwise since the news update, but I don't know if some stealth Microsoft patch messed up anything or not. I know the in-mission connections are Peer-to-Peer, however the network analyzer in Warframe just says all my systems are nominal, and I have UPNP enabled.

I would appreciate any kind of point in the right direction, thank you.

23 minutes ago, Lyhtmyst said:

However, I have distinctly noticed that ever since this server hardware swap completed, I have never gotten a ping number according to the in-game UI label, that is EVER under 100-150ms, whenever I am not hosting the match, regardless of what mission type or tileset it's on. Prior to this, pings were fine, some people had bad connections sometimes true, but for the most part it was never a major problem. I just finished extracting out of a Hydron Axi Fissure, I brought my Saryn Prime. The ping kept fluctuate spiking between around 250-300ms, and the in-game mechanics were completely broken for me. I have seen pings in-game of upwards to 1000ms+ (though it's quite uncommon), but even in that case the game wasn't anywhere near as buggy.

I hadn't thought to mention this, but it seems important now.

When trying to trade with people, I've seen a fair few instances of the game reporting 300ms+ ping times. While I can't say whether it's more frequent now (because of the high number of invitations/connections that simply fail), it might be worth looking at.

Time to get back into the thread.

No issues were spotted today (playing EU), everyone who appears online, indeed online, all invites worked smoothly.

Thank you very much!!! *one happy tenno here

Only after you get issues like this you start to appreciate when things are working as intended.

Now everything works ok at least for me. But the main problem is points I lost at least 100K points because of this servers bug👎 It will be very good if DE added 1 more day this is not to much to ask. Everytime someone invited me it say Offline etc. or if I invite someone it say the same and time go and go.... DE could be easy updated server after Plague expired and players will not have this problem and lost points because of server bugs. It was not bug for only 1 day but from 24th to 27th so almost 4 days. In 4 days I would made above 300K points.

Very disappointed over DE.Because I could take more from plague....

• 3 weeks later...