Castellar

Lanka Redesign

It has been a long time since  Lanka was released. New Corpus weapons and old tile sets got an update in its design too. Snipetron has the same model as Lanka does.

So I want to share with you some ideas. Maybe they will be useful for DE. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rb36L

Lanka_Redesigned.jpg?extra=AvN0IlPfg29TA

Edited by Castellar
  • Like 12
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 6

These are some nice designs, I like the current Lanka but because it's similar to the Snipertron which is trash compared to the Lanka it'll be nice if DE took these and gave Lanka a look to match it's OPness

I’d say it’s a tie between #2 and #4. #2 reminds me of the fallout 4 gauss rifle, but #4 is more in line with the corpus design traits and is more of a traditional sense of a rail gun, like the Ferrox. Personally, I think they’re both amazing designs.

Honestly I like the Lanka's design it's pretty simplistic. Also Lanka was supposed to be Snipetron's replacement due to lore issues with the Snipetron, that's why they share the same model.

Personally i feel like snipetron regular and vandal should get a redesign, to something less corpus like, that way it won’t have lore issues and the snipertron could be accessible ingame as a regular weapon instead of an event weapon (especially since the stronger, vandal counterpart can be obtained within corpus V grineer invasions).

Those lanka redesign concepts do look good tho

Looks Great!

Fresh!

Up to Date!

It it goes thru, at least it's not another weapon to add to the Riven Pool!

From the looks of the moving parts, Man.. that would be wild if it shifted from an Assualt Rail Gun to a Sniper! Real Corpus Tech.. Transformer Style!

Secondary Fire switches from Assualt Rifle to Sniper.. Sniper while in Zoom secondary fire increases zoom

Edited by Grimmstyler