Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drives (hoverboards) in conclave

(PSN)Vexx757

Since DE is setting up a race track in fortuna why not also put this as a game mode in conclave. Now before you say it yes it won`t fix conclave but it will be a fun game mode where it will bring a new audience to conclave. Here are some ideas of what this game mode will have.

Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUkNLZ9oqU

·        K-drives will be ridden by warframes or operators.

·        If you choose warframe you get 1 extra second on pickup duration ability.

·        If you choose operator you will get 20% control.

·        K-drives have 3 health bars.

·        If you have 0 health, you will stop moving and you must rapidly press a button (X or A on controllers) to repair k-drive to get back into the race.

·        The race track levels can use existing tilesets e.g. infested ship.

·        Doing tricks, grinding and taking short cuts will reward you with conclave standing.

·        Doing tricks and drifting will give you a short boost of speed

·        If you come last place you will still get a decent amount of conclave standing.

·        If you come 1st place you will get some sort of advantage in the next game.

·        You will be able to pick up items to use for yourself or against opponents.

·        There are 2 difficulty modes, easy and hard. Hard difficulty will have obstacles and hazards e.g falling debris.

·        In the hard difficulty, it will reward the racers that come 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with even more standing.

·        Pickups will be warframe abilities.

Warframe ability pickups;

Excalibur 2nd ability - can blind opponents for 3 seconds

Ash 1st ability – will do damage over time taking 2 health bars homing on opponents

Volt 2nd ability - gives you 30% speed for 7 seconds

Loki 3rd ability – allows you to switch with someone in front of you

Frost 1st ability – will slow your opponent for 2 seconds and deal damage taking 1 health bar

Trinity 4th ability - will restore 3 health bars

Nezha 2nd ability – can hit up to 3 opponents and will damage 1 health bar

Nova 3rd ability – if anyone goes through the portal it will send the 3 places back

Vauban 1st ability – can shock up to 2 players when going near them

Nyx 1st ability – can be use on opponents to convert their controls for 5 seconds

Mag 2nd ability – will put a bubble on an opponent for 30 seconds which anyone that uses a projectile pickup will go straight to the person with the bubble no matter the distance.

Saryn 1st ability – does damage over time which will take all health unless your slow down to cancel the toxin, moving faster will accelerate the health drain.

Rhino 2nd ability -  can absorb damage done by an opponent 1 time.

Rare ultimate abilities;

Mirage 4th ability – can blind every opponent making there screen all white for 5 seconds and does damage taking 2 health bars.

Nekros 3rd ability – can give you double standing points throughout the duration of the race.

Octavia 4th ability – will give everyone uncontrollable acceleration speed for 10 seconds (double edged sword) and will play config a music for 20 seconds.

Harrow 4th ability – you will not be affected by opponents’ pickups or pickup buffs for the duration of the race.

Operator dash: whenever you boost you are able stagger opponents for the duration of the race. stagger will last 1 second.

Ultra-rare pickup

This ability will give you the ability to move 2 space on the leaderbord e.g. 8th place to 6th place OR gives you 5 times the standing you get.

Bonuses;

If you go the first lap without taking damage or getting a negative effect by an opponent with a pickup, you will get 10% acceleration speed.

K-drive related rewards in conclave;

·        K-drive parts (for visual change)

·        K-drive skin.

·        Warframe related k-drive skins (ash ninja k-drive skin)

·        Mod buffs for k-drives.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎25 at 2:04 PM, Mabitude said:

I think the idea is cool. Perhaps we'll see some kind of K-Drive Race later. Things just need to settle down first.

I'm not expecting then to do this right now but it would be a good thing to see this happen plus not a lot of ppl play conclave. At least if they add this game mode they will attracted more ppl and ppl that like racing games. With me I like the conclave rewards but the game mode is boring, If they add somthing close to my idea then I will start playing it. If they can make frame fighter they can do this.

On 2018-09-28 at 3:02 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I'm not expecting then to do this right now but it would be a good thing to see this happen plus not a lot of ppl play conclave. At least if they add this game mode they will attracted more ppl and ppl that like racing games. With me I like the conclave rewards but the game mode is boring, If they add somthing close to my idea then I will start playing it. If they can make frame fighter they can do this.

Seeing as the K-Drives are now also moddable, it can significantly make an impact on a race.