Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Resources Lost

(PSN)Mirai_Maku

My clan has been trying to raise resources, and set up objects around the spawn point that members can donate toward to put resources into the vault.  For example, the Ambulas Reborn statue that requires 1 million credits, 150k ferrite, 60k rubedo, 200k alloy plates, and 20 morphics.  I noticed that everything in the statue was contributed except for the 20 morphics, so I went ahead and destroyed the statue.  That means that 1 million credits, 150k ferrite, 60k rubedo, and 200k alloy plates should have been deposited in the clan vault.

Except... they weren't.  The clan vault started at 50k ferrite, and after destroying about 20 objects that all had ferrite in them, we still only have 50k ferrite in the vault.  In total we lost about 1 million ferrite and who knows what other resources.  Is there something I'm not understanding about the vault? 

A few things:

1) My clan is a moon clan, and has been a moon clan for years.  LONG before placing these objects last week.

2) The objects were still yellow when I destroyed them.  Not blue (for building) or fully built yet.

3) I have the clan treasurer role, so I am able to see and interact with the vault.

4) I already left the dojo and came back with no one else in it.  The resources still are not there, and no one used 1 million ferrite in the 30 seconds it took me to reload the dojo.