Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Chroma Prime 23.9.0 + 23.9.0.1

[DE]Megan

28 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Eidolon Hunter Prime Access is here!

A Mastery Rank of 8 is required to trade Riven Mods, but players do not have to complete The War Within, and they also do not have to meet the requirement of the Riven Mod (if unveiled). If a player who is Mastery Rank 9 cannot trade for a Tigris Prime set (Mastery Rank 13 required), then a Mastery Rank 9 player should not be allowed to trade for a Mastery Rank 16 locked Riven Mod. Consistency is one of the largest issues in Warframe.

Additionally, Riven Disposition continues down the road of inconsistency as weapons that are years old (Hema, Cycron, etc) are still around "Neutral" (1.00), while powerful weapons with high dispositions such as Tiberon Prime (1.50), Pyrana Prime (1.20), Sicarus Prime (1.50), Scoliac (1.30), etc remain the same disposition despite being extremely meta and popular. Weapons are not supposed to be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Disposition is supposed to change based on popularity and base stats. This is no longer the case. New weapons released in the last two years that are not variants continue to have a disposition around "Neutral", but Prime Access after Prime Access, a meta gap expands dramatically.

Sure, yes, so that i'll have to be ready to sell my rivens at anytime since they could change from strong/usable to totally worthless. That's surely a good way for improving a system. Enough with these complaints, there is no such a thing as powercreep in warframe except for what concerns warframe powers before getting balanced.

1 minute ago, Leyren said:

What use are the public pc droptables.. if they don't contain anything about the newly added relics and items?

Nonetheless, all bounties contain new relics. Lith C3, Meso D3, Neo A2 and Axi O4 iirc.

Refreshing the page or clearing your cache will fix!

Hmm... Sucks to be honest... was looking for a reason to buy chroma p, but you guys seem adamant that he is fine as a 1 ability, 1 mission only frame. 

Why would I buy chroma p when he is in such a horrible place and is only used in eidolons for a single ability? My normal chroma can perform just as well as chroma p.

Sorry DE, would have loved to buy it, but you didn't even fix your huge mistake with the vex armor buff. Maybe one day you will admit how badly you nerfed chroma and actually fix him.

39 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Additionally, Riven Disposition continues down the road of inconsistency as weapons that are years old (Hema, Cycron, etc) are still around "Neutral" (1.00), while powerful weapons with high dispositions such as Tiberon Prime (1.50), Pyrana Prime (1.20), Sicarus Prime (1.50), Scoliac (1.30), etc remain the same disposition despite being extremely meta and popular. Weapons are not supposed to be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Disposition is supposed to change based on popularity and base stats. This is no longer the case. New weapons released in the last two years that are not variants continue to have a disposition around "Neutral", but Prime Access after Prime Access, a meta gap expands dramatically.

Im not going to defend DE here, but i think if DE are going to nerf some weapon’s disposition, imagine so many people raging to DE because they already throw tons of plat or even real money to get those godly riven.. this, i think what tie DE’s hand as they don’t have the courage to face player’s wrath.. but at the same time, this cancer goes on and ruins warframe’s market..

3 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

Chroma P hype is proof, that players don't need a good frame, only shiny one.

Also, still tons of unresolved issues with Rev and Nezha, but no mention even on Dev forums. Nice DE. Really nice.

The same thing about Iphone bussiness method. Same trash phone but with a new case and people make lines to buy and waste they money.

Chroma is just 1 skill use frame and only used on eidolon, You cant even take chroma to a defense or survivor that other frame can do with more efficiency. I will rather wait a few weeks before the fever turn down a bit and get him with plat, since im no even in mod to farm him and his weapons.

5 minutes ago, Edzhang said:

Im not going to defend DE here, but i think if DE are going to nerf some weapon’s disposition, imagine so many people raging to DE because they already throw tons of plat or even real money to get those godly riven.. this, i think what tie DE’s hand as they don’t have the courage to face player’s wrath.. but at the same time, this cancer goes on and ruins warframe’s market..

Well DE indicated from the start that dispositions would change so players who pay those ridiculous prices for those rivens have no high ground on the issue. The problem is that DE hasn't bothered changing the dispositions often enough so now people have gotten overly comfortable with the rivens.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Titania’s Razorwing collision damage. Bonk those walls to your heart’s content!

Thank you! Now my insurance company can finally stop harassing me with those blatantly false automobile damage claims and falsely increase my premiums based on their filthy lies.

Now those people can finally stop saying that Titania is a terrible, reckless driver. Now that dubious honor goes to Zephyr *nod nod*

Also, I agree with the concerning power creep and ever-widening meta gap. Gram with 32% crit AND status, AND still gets to keep its 5 riven disposition?

Archived