Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Chroma Prime 23.9.0 + 23.9.0.1

[DE]Megan

Wow I'm loving this new trend of big armor, 2 in a row ❤️ also saw I was way too late checking back on the forums and noticed I was asked to post pics of what frames I was wearing the vetala armor set on. Spoilers it's most of my frames, that would require me to post like 40 or more pics. I'm using this new set on a ton of frames as well, If I posted I feel like I'd be spamming lol

As I was reading through it seems that the void drop tables were altered just for the unvaulting so that there were only relics on their tables.  Reverting them to few or no relics as part of the vault being closed is understandable (sortof) but makes running any of the missions in the void worthless again.  Thanks for a worthless area again DE.

Could we flip the stats for Chroma Prime?

Why increase Chroma Prime energy pool and not his health.

I think you have it backwards is nothing wrong with his energy it's fine.  Anyway, Chroma is not a big energy user such as Nidus or Saryn, he's a tank

According to Google tank is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, tracks and a powerful engine providing good battlefield maneuverability.  In my opinion in Chroma present state he only does one of those things.

So, could you flip the stats for Chroma Prime BUFF Health and not Energy or as a compromise 75 % BUFF to Health and a 25% BUFF to Energy would also work

17 hours ago, Twilight053 said:

Dude, they said in prime time literally last week that more balance fixes are coming to Revenant. No words on Chroma though.

Dude, have you noticed their attention span with new frame releases? The track record shows that the only significant changes or overhauls come within the first week or two. Past that it's only minor bug fixes to miscellaneous interactions and graphics. Once it's been a month, it's completely out-of-sight out-of-mind. And it's been a month now. Hence to anyone that's been paying attention, all signs make it look like we can, at this point, no longer hope to see any significant changes to grace his 4. Like, none that can actually impact its bottom line. For all we have to go on, the minor tweaks he saw with this patch was all that forecast amounted to.

Hence, "That's what it looks like from this end, anyway."

On 2018-09-25 at 1:57 PM, Voltage said:

Scoliac (1.30), etc remain the same disposition despite being extremely meta and popular.

The entire reason scoliac is popular is its riven disposition, and the disposition of weapons should (although it probably will never) be based on usage without rivens, not overall usage.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived