Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Chroma Prime 23.9.0 + 23.9.0.1

[DE]Megan

The squishiest dragon ever

Seriously, why release the prime version of chroma right after you nerfed his defense so hard from those eidolons 

We needed a change to get him back into shape

This has to be the one time i havnt been excited for a new prime warframe

Well, its finally here.  As a Chroma main, I've been waiting for this for a long time.  I am extremely happy with the way he looks and can't wait to get my hands on him.  

That being said I'm very disappointed that he didn't get a rework.  I understand the reasoning behind his nerf and tweaks earlier this year but I remember hearing that he will get a real rework.  This would certainly be the time.  I would really like to hear from our wonderful Dev team on this.  Is a rework ever coming as was stated?  Lots of arguments can be made that his kit is already amazing, except for spectral scream.  I don't think anyone will defend that ability.  Some of the recent reworks (Oberon, Nezha) have been amazing and I was really hoping for more with Chroma.  There certainly is a great deal of community feedback on the forum for him.  I remember it pouring in after his nerf as well as after his Prime was announced.  

DE team please take this into consideration.  Regardless, I will be supporting the cause by buying one of the cheaper Prime Access Packages and farming the rest.  Thanks for this amazing game!

so DE any reason that the gram prime doesn't get to build a proper combo
is this ment to be a trial of the new melee 3.0 or what

but no combo multi till 30 hits and then jumping to a 2.0x multi and then only stacking to 180 hits total with no further multi
and only being able to built blood rush up to 2 stacks is pretty meh

a much better fix to memeing strike would be to have it's plus crit added AFTER bloodrush

Any chance we can get a rework on Chroma Prime?

Based on general community feedback (and my own experience), Spectral Scream and Effigy could be examined at the very least. 

Warframe has evolved many times over. DE is one of the most talented developers out there, and I have no doubt they can improve where Chroma stands in the meta currently.

Pablo has come up with shrewd, creative solutions and effective abilities. If anyone can do us proud with a rework, he can.

Chroma is more or less my favorite Warframe. But instead of despairing, I'm willing to cut the devs a break since they are hard at work on Fortuna, Codename: Railjack (and I can only imagine what else).

Thanks DE for any consideration. And thanks for reading. 

So when is DE gonna add raw input. I have been dealing with the alt tab bug for three year now and its infuriating that you guys havent added raw input to easily fix this. I alt tab from your game to my desktop then re tab into the game and it copies my windows settings and SEVERELY lowers my sen in game. I am VERY tired of this crap DE.

game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen when trying to join a public game (just like before), game completely freezes when loading into cetus or the plains, only way around it currently is to force restart the game, waypointing issues are STILL PRESENT.

oooohhh, but chroma prime just dropped so SURELY all players must be too occupied grinding this stupid relic system to realize it now aren't they?

... So, you guys ruined Chroma to try to balance a new mode. Instead of fixing the actual problem you created in the new open world, you decide to make Chroma completely useless. Great. Now I have a new open world that requires me to go fishing and a useless dragon Warframe. I quit playing since the nerf and heard about Chroma prime. Badass, new prime means a rework when frames are broken, right? Nope.

I also really want the original wall run back.. Running up walls isn't actually useful in game when you can already jump so high to begin with.

I don't know what y'all changed but i can not load into Cetus with a party... i can load in alone. but as soon as i invite someone and they start to load in i crash. or if they invite me in i crash... please help. i cant do plague star with people.

Archived