[DE]Megan

Mask of the Revenant: Chroma Prime 23.9.0 + 23.9.0.1

I don't know what y'all changed but i can not load into Cetus with a party... i can load in alone. but as soon as i invite someone and they start to load in i crash. or if they invite me in i crash... please help. i cant do plague star with people.

6 hours ago, Tauni said:

So... I guess this means you've decided kick Revenant's worthless 4 under the rug and call it good? That's what it looks like from this end, anyway.

Chroma Prime with zero revision to his abilities? Literally nothing at all? He's still a 2-buff, 0-interaction frame. With how beautiful all of these assets look visually, seeing the frame getting no actual love to make him a prominent choice beyond flavor of the month mastery fodder, the word 'disappointing' doesn't even come close. Oh who am I kidding? It won't be a month, more like flavor of the week. 

The artists have been killing it at DE. But what's everyone else doing? And don't say Fortuna. The artists nailed this one, but shipping this stuff dry with no content-adjustment support whatsoever is just not cool. 

Dude, they said in prime time literally last week that more balance fixes are coming to Revenant. No words on Chroma though.

It seems as though the ranges on all the heavy blades I own in the game have been greatly reduced.

Gram prime, Galatine Prime, War, Scindo Prime, etc. all now have 2m ranges. The same as daggers!

Either I've been missing something really hard, or It's Melee 3.0 PH stats leaking in.

After testing further it seems ALL melees have been given reduced ranges. Now I know it's a bug, please bring this into consideration.

Regards,

A concerned supporter

Edited by kpa732
  • Like 1

I was super excited about the Gram Prime... until I realized its broken. the combo counter is not working.... like at all

Oh god... they nerfed all melee range... Why did you do this to us DE?

1 minute ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Not a nerf. Slip of M3.0 Placeholder stats.

4 minutes ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

So reduced range... isnt a nerf?....

Okay then

Those are not only accidental, but place holder. The ranges are not intentional, or it would have been documented.

Melee 3.0 is not finished, so the ranges are not final. 

They will be fixed. I hope.

Edited by kpa732

Update: Disregard the previous post. 

Edited by C486
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mask of the Revenant: Chroma Prime 23.9.0

2cf190206c4590728d39582b26d3fbec.jpg 

Become the true elemental master with Chroma Prime. This legendary warrior comes with the formidable Rubico Prime sniper rifle, the monstrous two-handed Gram Prime and more!

60124777ffde484ae8d999189abb7e73.jpg 
Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics have replaced all exclusive locations of Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime Relics:

• Plains Bounties
  • Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Added in numerous Endless mission modes
  • And the list goes on! Check out the official public PC drop tables here.
    • *Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught.

Check out Chroma Prime Access for sleek Prime Accessories and more: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
01e8979a59aa011617f39be8d07671ad.jpg 

Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, and Cernos Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the follow Syndicate sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice of Cernos Prime Lower Limb to Sybaris Prime Barrel.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence sacrifice of Venka Prime Gauntlet to Nami Skyla Prime Blade.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence sacrifice of Valkyr Prime Neuroptics to Hydroid Prime Neuroptics.

Rhino Prime, Nyx Prime, Boltor Prime, Hikou Prime, Ankyros Prime, and Scindo Prime Relics have also re-entered the Vault! 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Changes:

• Removed Titania’s Razorwing collision damage. Bonk those walls to your heart’s content!
  • Made some micro-optimizations to the HUD code.
  • Made some micro-optimizations to the Infested Salvage code.
  • Updated Lotus’ Plague Star in-Orbiter Transmission formatting so it reads better.

Fixes:

• Fixed getting one-shotted through Revenant’s Mesmer Skin by a single very powerful hit. 
  • Fixed Ability immune enemies not decreasing the Mesmer Skin count when hitting Revenant.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Thrall FX not attaching properly to Vomvalysts.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors with very low Duration on laggy Clients possibly causing perpetual ‘ABILITY IN USE’.
  • Fixed Konzu’s Plague Star Bounty reward list indicating the incorrect Relic. NEO V7 is now the correct AXI L2.
  • Fixed Nyx’s Chaos Sphere Augment not always grabbing every enemy in its radius.
  • Fixed ranking up Octavia's Conductor Augment not actually increasing the speed of Resonator.
  • Fixed seeing 2 different Energy colors when casting Chroma’s Spectral Scream. 
  • Fixed Warframe Abilities affecting Dargyns (Chroma’s Elemental Ward) when an ally has mounted it.
  • Fixed a rare case of Plains session timing out.
  • Fixed casting Mesa's Peacemaker Ability unintentionally refreshing the Arca Scisco buff, but not actually increasing the Critical Chance. Casting Mesa's Peacemaker Ability should not activate/refresh the Arca Scisco buff .
  • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm ability breaking Corpus reinforced glass.
  • Fixed Archwing being deployable in the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed Nyx's Chaos illusions' Syandanas not applying the chosen Energy colour.
  • Fixed Maroo’s Bazaar minimap being disconnected.
  • Fixed Dojo MOTD not indicating that a Herald Role is required to edit.

Mask of the Revenant: Chroma Prime 23.9.0.1

Hotdropped a fix for Plague Star Bounty rewarding the incorrect Relics.

Changes:

• Tweaked the Incubus Syandana to rest in the mouth on the back of the Nezha Empyrean Skin. 

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to see new Relics for Chroma/Rubico/Gram Prime in the Codex.
  • Fixed Rubico Prime icon having an incorrectly placed magazine.
  • Fixed a script error when switching loadouts in the Arsenal > Upgrade screen.

A prime trailer should be done before a prime release! This is so stupid that we get trailers a year later or more, wtf WF!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed getting one-shotted through Revenant’s Mesmer Skin by a single very powerful hit. 
  • Fixed Ability immune enemies not decreasing the Mesmer Skin count when hitting Revenant.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Thrall FX not attaching properly to Vomvalysts.

This is mostly true but a Hyekka Masters can still kill you through Mesmer Skin with their Napalm grenades. They didn't insta-kill me like before but they did leave me with only 5 points of health.  

I don't know why Hyekka Master' Napalm does weird things with Mesmer Skin, but I say just have Mesmer Skin strait up ignore Napalm Grenades damage and call it day. 

• Like 1

I think there is a bug with the relics. I did four rounds of interception and got four new relics. When I went back to the console for the relics I only had 2 of the ones I got.

But anyway, Chroma is here!

As someone who absolutely adores Chroma.  I'm not buying this unless/until he gets a hotfix.  Not saying I expect one this second, nor did I expect one yesterday.  However, I'm going to hold onto my money until he is at least as good a tank as he was before (Don't care about damage loss, that was a reasonable change) and his 1 and 4 get at least glanced at.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow DE you realeased Chroma prime but fixed nothing about him, have you even tried to use his 1 or survied more than 5 minutes survival on mot?!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

I was super excited about the Gram Prime... until I realized its broken. the combo counter is not working.... like at all

This was unintentional! We have a fix to remove the Gram Prime's 180 Combo Counter cap in an upcoming Hotfix.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks and and like others said could you please also remove collision damage from archwing like you did on Titania *_*

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This was unintentional! We have a fix to remove the Gram Prime's 180 Combo Counter cap in an upcoming Hotfix.

Thank you for letting us know Megan!
I've been thinking hard about it just being left over code
Glad to see you guys are up early and working hard as always!

I'm still waiting to hear why DE thinks chroma doesn't need a buff for scorn (armor buff for vex), let alone a true rework. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would love to not feel useless or completely outclassed in everything but eidolons and be more than just a 1 ability frame. Even on eidolons, my build is crazy restrictive and limiting just to be fractionally better at damage buff than rhino. So while rhino is free to have the rest of his build open and his kit useful in tons of other missions, I'm stuck with a build that only does well in eidolons.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1