Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the revenant more like mask of the broken

(XBOX)ThOraTIc Sn1peR

First, I started the mini quest to receive the blueprint for revenant. Next, the mask kid (don’t beat me up for the mask kid’s name) appeared with me searching for the clues. After the trigger for dialogue happened, I found the first clue after gara lake. Then, the mask kid speaks again but sadly nothing else appeared. I’ve looked desperately for the next clue thru five night cycles and and countless YouTube tutorials for the bug that occurred to others that showed to mini quest working successful for other to see if I press x on the ground it would work. I’ve even reset warframe and the whole console to see if it would work. I can easily purchase the frame but what’s the fun in that if I can’t farm and I couldn’t complete the mini quest. I doubt de will come across this so I’m desperate enough to ask the “wonderful Warframe community of xb1” for help. If you know anything plz pm    gt:Thoratic sn1per if you know anything #1luv

40 minutes ago, (XB1)ThOraTIc Sn1peR said:

Thanks but I’ve already have the peices built and it hasn’t triggered

Built and claimed from the foundry?  Once you have all the pieces, you should be able to head back out on the plains and find the clues.  If you've built all the pieces, then you'll want to stay out on the plains until the last part of the quest.  I think you also have to be wearing the mask on your operator.