Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

But why?

Caliboom

6 minutes ago, Noble_One said:

you do realize rng is still a factor right?

Shouldnt be in the Void. Capture missions should drop a relic 100% of the time. Lith in Hepit, Meso/Neo in Ukko. Sabotage should drop Lith/Meso in Stribog and Neo/Axi in Marduk. It is the only thing on their reward drop tables.

So if he isnt get any then there is obviously a bug.

Edited by SneakyErvin

If you ever looked at the drop table, you'd know they've done a big change to it TODAY. Capture and Sabotage had guaranteed relics. Now they don't. I imagine one of the reasons is the fact that spamming Capture&Sabotage and getting unlucky with relic RNG made people want to stop playing. Have you ever done that? I speedran both missions with my megaspeed volt and we had multiple sprint boosts in party. We got very unlucky with RNG and it ruined the game for us during that particular day as with optimum efficiency we got barely anything we wanted while doing the worst type of grind.

Void used to give you pretty much every prime. The drops from the modules also used to be better according to my longtime playing brother. I imagine they keep nerfing it to keep Void this mysterious, yet refreshing change of scenery. Which is what it should be. An amazing amount of work went into the tileset only to be crushed by vets speedrunning you through it in public.

Having experience how bad spamming void for relics is for the health of gameplay, I advocate this change as long as some other lucrative non-trademeta drops are added in the relics' place.

EDIT: The only thing I hate about this is that these changes go undocumented. It makes sense that the vaulted relics are gone now, but all the others too? I hate "stealth" patches more than anything, but I guess we at least have the droptable to check. So they're not hiding it either.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Viniestvinculum

3 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

yes they do, just like other missions of the same type.

3 hours ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Just because you didn't get any doesn't mean they don't drop. There are other things in the drop tables besides relics at each tier,and there's no guarantee any of them will be relics.

2 hours ago, Feadship said:

Two whole runs calls for a Thread in General Discussion ladies and germs.

2 hours ago, iman00700 said:

RNG

2 hours ago, Noble_One said:

you do realize rng is still a factor right?

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

because -clem!- you, that's why!

it's probably RNG, though personally I get relics through Syndicate packs, a lot more mission Variety and I usually get one of the new relics each time. 

Drop table:

Void/Hepit (Capture)
Vitality Uncommon (10.84%)
Fast Deflection Uncommon (10.84%)
Rush Uncommon (11.06%)
Magazine Warp Uncommon (10.84%)
Trick Mag Uncommon (10.84%)
Pressure Point Legendary (0.34%)
Ammo Drum Uncommon (11.06%)
Fast Hands Uncommon (10.84%)
Quickdraw Uncommon (10.84%)
Health Restore (Large) Uncommon (10.84%)
Omni Ammo Box Legendary (0.34%)
North Wind Legendary (0.34%)
Shocking Touch Legendary (0.34%)
Molten Impact Legendary (0.34%)
Stretch Legendary (0.34%)
Void/Ukko (Capture)
Vitality Uncommon (10.84%)
Fast Deflection Uncommon (10.84%)
Rush Uncommon (11.06%)
Magazine Warp Uncommon (10.84%)
Trick Mag Uncommon (10.84%)
Pressure Point Legendary (0.34%)
Ammo Drum Uncommon (11.06%)
Fast Hands Uncommon (10.84%)
Quickdraw Uncommon (10.84%)
Health Restore (Large) Uncommon (10.84%)
Omni Ammo Box Legendary (0.34%)
North Wind Legendary (0.34%)
Shocking Touch Legendary (0.34%)
Molten Impact Legendary (0.34%)
Stretch Legendary (0.34%)

25 minutes ago, Gofretko said:

So am I getting this right, void relics drop chances in the void have been reduced?

Accordingly with the post above, removed entirely.

Worth noting that on the Wiki the drop tables refer to WF Version (Hotfix) 23.1.2 whereas the current version is 23.9.0.1 ( PC ), so looks like it changed somewhere between those versions?.. who knows when.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Accordingly with the post above, removed entirely.

Damn. This HAS to be a mistake. The Void is gonna be deserted. Me and my wife prefer farming syndicate relic packs anyway and now the only reason to go to the Void is gone?

I hope this is a mistake.

1 hour ago, Gofretko said:

Damn. This HAS to be a mistake. The Void is gonna be deserted. Me and my wife prefer farming syndicate relic packs anyway and now the only reason to go to the Void is gone?

this is what hoping to as maybe they wanted to make the rng but forgot to add them to the table?

2 hours ago, Gofretko said:

It's not a mistake. The relics were found in the void while the Nyx/Rhino Prime vault was open. As stated in the 'The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2' thread. You'll find the relevant line at the bottom of the listing for the unvaulting, just above 'Controller Changes & Fixes': 'All Relics can be found in the Void region while the Prime Vault is open!'

The unvaulting ended today with the 23.9.0 Chroma Prime Update

7 hours ago, Gofretko said:

Void is not gonna be deserted, people still come there for argon crystals for eidolon lenses if nothing else, and void survival and defense should still drop relics, right?

4 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Something else is going on, I just did almost 40 minutes on Titan, Saturn survival and not one relic dropped.

Might be just very bad RNG. It's bound to happen to some people out of the 100k+ playerbase here since there should be other rewards on the tables.