The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, DE, when Equinox Prime comes.....

Myrkrvaldyr

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

I'd rather need 100 Nitain than have to farm 8 pieces for Nox. So how about no.

That is blasphemy. Farming for Equinox is nothing but joy. How can you not love Tyl Regor's sexy voice? And I'm being serious. I loved farming for Equinox. It only took me 26 runs to get all her parts.

8 минут назад, Myrkrvaldyr сказал:

Have her ask for 8 pieces, just like regular Equinox does. I'm disappointed Chroma Prime didn't ask for frame parts like vanilla Chroma does. The vaulting thing is irrelevant.

Sadly, but at the first sight just after reading the title of this topic, I thought that you would ask for Equinox's Maim nerf coz it's absolutely effortless sefi-AFK gamebreaking $%#t, which provokes new players to do nothing except vegetable like "gameplay" without aiming, moving, shooting and etc.

I always wonder about what will happen when Equinox Prime arrives. I'm ready for and welcome that grind. Relics grind I can do, but waiting for ESO to drop one last part for Lato V. is annoying.

16 minutes ago, --Dark_Rage-- said:

Sadly, but at the first sight just after reading the title of this topic, I thought that you would ask for Equinox's Maim nerf coz it's absolutely effortless sefi-AFK gamebreaking $%#t, which provokes new players to do nothing except vegetable like "gameplay" without aiming, moving, shooting and etc.

Then they're doing it wrong! 

44 minutes ago, Myrkrvaldyr said:

Have her ask for 8 pieces, just like regular Equinox does. I'm disappointed Chroma Prime didn't ask for frame parts like vanilla Chroma does. The vaulting thing is irrelevant.

well them gladly i will use some plat to get it from market. DUDE 8 piece? no friking way 

3 hours ago, Myrkrvaldyr said:

That is blasphemy. Farming for Equinox is nothing but joy. How can you not love Tyl Regor's sexy voice? And I'm being serious. I loved farming for Equinox. It only took me 26 runs to get all her parts.

It took me around 120ish runs to get all the parts for equinox, I'd rather not have to do that for the prime.

3 hours ago, Myrkrvaldyr said:

The vaulting thing is irrelevant

Actually, it is completely relevant. Since the relics are vaulted, there's only a limited number in the game that have those parts that are needed. Meaning it won't be possible for everyone to obtain said parts (and thus, the new prime that was just released), and there's no guarantee that any of the relics that have those parts will end up giving that part out. Turning said prime frame into another Excalibur Prime, where only the fortunate and those who played during the time it was available can have it, which would create massive outrage (it would only allow people to get Chroma Prime through purchasing Prime Access, thus starting the turning point of the Free to Play game we know and love into a Pay to Win game). I could only ever see them implementing vaulted prime parts for a prime's crafting, if they incorporate a reasonable way to obtain relics that give those specific parts in a way that doesn't flood the currently active prime frames that are fully obtainable. There's a reason that a prime frame and the weapons that came with them get vaulted at the exact same time a new prime frame and weapon prime set come out.

Edited by Wolfie-Kun

10 hours ago, Wolfie-Kun said:

Actually, it is completely relevant. Since the relics are vaulted, there's only a limited number in the game that have those parts that are needed. Meaning it won't be possible for everyone to obtain said parts (and thus, the new prime that was just released), and there's no guarantee that any of the relics that have those parts will end up giving that part out. Turning said prime frame into another Excalibur Prime, where only the fortunate and those who played during the time it was available can have it, which would create massive outrage (it would only allow people to get Chroma Prime through purchasing Prime Access, thus starting the turning point of the Free to Play game we know and love into a Pay to Win game). I could only ever see them implementing vaulted prime parts for a prime's crafting, if they incorporate a reasonable way to obtain relics that give those specific parts in a way that doesn't flood the currently active prime frames that are fully obtainable. There's a reason that a prime frame and the weapons that came with them get vaulted at the exact same time a new prime frame and weapon prime set come out.

The vaulting thing is irrelevant because parts and relics can be traded. It's that simple. Anyone with half a brain can make plat in this game by selling prime parts. It's easy to even make 300p. People shouldn't expect to have everything handed to them.

13 hours ago, Dahx11 said:

Inb4 Day form Prime and Night form Prime have 2 separate release dates

What if, there is no Equinox Prime?

What if Equinox is an abomination of the Orokin design and we end up with two lesser Primes that have to be played separately. They are fancy looking like all the primes but only half the stats of the non prime version. What hath Regor wrought?

10 hours ago, Myrkrvaldyr said:

The vaulting thing is irrelevant because parts and relics can be traded. It's that simple. Anyone with half a brain can make plat in this game by selling prime parts. It's easy to even make 300p. People shouldn't expect to have everything handed to them.

But you're still ignoring that because the primes are vaulted, that the parts are limited. And because of that, everyone will be after them for potentially two reasons, skyrocketing the prices.