The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, DE, when Equinox Prime comes.....

Myrkrvaldyr

17 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me

I basically categorically disagree with all of this (except for the 12 words about Ballas, which in and of themselves I do agree with; like, regardless of whether the non-Prime came first or second he only sees the Prime to be worthy of the name "Saryn"). Either you devalue the theme of the quest -- a mother hates her daughter and comes to regret it -- by making the original daughter literally not even show up at all, or you devalue the idea of "congratulations, for saving the Silver Grove Silvana gifts you the original protector as a reward" by saying "oh except it's not the ORIGINAL original, it's some cruddy degenerate knockoff product that was developed thousands of years later in an unrelated laboratory and isn't actually a gift from Silvana at 

Last I heard, the reason was that it's impossible to perfectly recreate a prime without the actual blueprints used to make the prime, so a little tenno tech is thrown in to make the non prime recreations work. It could be that during the silver grove you come across the actual titania prime, and reverse engineer it to get the blueprints in the quest. That would explain why the mirage, limbo, atlas, titania, inaros, etc. Quests give you non prime parts even though it would have to be the prime mentioned in the quest

1 hour ago, Greenshockclaw said:

Last I heard, the reason was that it's impossible to perfectly recreate a prime without the actual blueprints used to make the prime, so a little tenno tech is thrown in to make the non prime recreations work. It could be that during the silver grove you come across the actual titania prime, and reverse engineer it to get the blueprints in the quest. That would explain why the mirage, limbo, atlas, titania, inaros, etc. Quests give you non prime parts even though it would have to be the prime mentioned in the quest

Having slept on it, I'm actually slightly more open to your thoughts regarding Titania herself, for some reason you've convinced me. Not sure about Inaros though, those burial urns did such an amazing job of preserving his body that he was actually still alive in there (he knows what a Denial Bursa is; Denial Bursas didn't exist during the Fall of the Orokin) so I don't think any degradation could have happened if that was a Prime Inaros

11 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I think you misread my string of posts, because following my logic the Inaros quest would have been completely unchanged

This still comes across as a stretch to me. Decomposition happens because micro-organisms break down matter, and I would think Helminth is stronger than some random paramecium living in the soil, especially with Silvania intervening and watching over the grave

well its why i said in theory we dont know how a warframe reacts to being well "dead" if it would decompose or just sit there if it just stat there something would have found it, moved it, and or tried to eat it ect. (feral kavats eat infested flesh) and this flesh is made everything from the metal to the lights on it so its just a hunk of organic material does erosion have a effect on it most warframes that die/vanish in quests are mostly explained limbo got his math wrong, inaros tore himself apart, mirage did a last stand against the sentients, atlas was from context is given killed/eaten by jordas, chroma just vanished after the new strange (idr if we kill him), harrow is destroyed and passes the man in the wall burden to us, titania from what i remember in the quest just up and vanished and the tree summons loki sayrn and oberon. 

though i feel like it be a good question for a dev stream or food for thought how does a warframe react to "Death" does it decompose? or just sit there? its made of a infested material would it try to spread like the normal infested? 

On 2018-09-27 at 1:28 PM, TARINunit9 said:

OK, let me break this down to the two parts:

UMBRAS

Yes, the "proto-Warframes" were sent out without any Z-kids and it was a colossal failure. We are in agreement about that. The impression I got is that the proto-Warframes were the Umbras. Is that not the case? I fully confess that I might be wrong here

He made umbra due to revenge from Margulis having to be put to death by the council.  he talks to umbra as he still changing about the death of a loved one in front of your eyes.  Im pretty sure he refrenceing the memory of her execution and hinting to him what was going to happen at same time

16 minutes ago, Myrkrvaldyr said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not trolling. Regular equinox requires 8 parts, there's no reason why prime Equinox shouldn't require the same.

Drunks never say they are drunk. A spy isn't gonna call himself a spy. Catch my drift?

There are reasons why Chroma Prime didn't need Saryn, Frost, Ember and Volt P components to make. I don't think Octavia Prime will need a Mandachord Prime. The simple reason is due to the acquisition methods of the parts. Opening relics is much more RNG than killing an easy boss. That and each relic also needs to contain parts from other PAs to ensure primes stay on the relics until their vaulting (Every PA cycle also has Forma containing Relics to replace outgoing Forma containing Relics). This limits space per relic. New relics are NOT dedicated to only one cycle of prime stuff. 

This is obviously not the first thread on this matter and 8 parts Equinox Prime doesn't seem very welcome in earlier threads. In fact, there is no reason why Prime Equinox even needs 8 parts. Pretty sure the Orokin never needed a Day and Night aspect to make their Prime Equinox, like how they didn't need other frame's parts to make their Prime Chroma. Heck, they didn't even need Lato Primes to make Bolto Primes in order to make Akbolto Prime. 

Hence, it seems a stretch to not see that this is obvious bait/troll material.

Edited by Guest

On 2018-09-27 at 6:12 AM, TARINunit9 said:

I'm pretty sure this is the exact opposite of what Sacrifice implied, that Umbras were sent out without Z-kids first (because they weren't yet desperate enough to use Z-kids) and it was a colossal failure

But the real meat lies in here:

This I KNOW is backwards. non-Primes were confirmed to come first in the Titania quest. Titania Regular was the first Titania

Are primes not just the frames of Optimised 'Orokin' design, not necessarily the first but most certainly 'Orokin' frames.