Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, Check your info!

(XBOX)Bruta1 ARCanum

33 minutes ago, (XB1)OfBlueValor said:

Is there anyway to remedy this? Its a lil heartbreaking i cant play one of my fav games 😞

Its apparently been a problem before but all the past solutions don't seem to work for me i did manage to login once though after spamming the login button and a ton of hard resets but i haven't been able to since 
 this is one of the solutions i found on Reddit maybe it'll work for u guys it did work once for me after i did all this but that's not really a solution

"I recently had this exact same issue. No joke this is the only thing that worked after 4 days of trying. Uninstall the game and make sure to also delete the save data as well as the reserved space. Hard shut down the Xbox and hold that power button till it powers completely off. Unplug the power cable from the xbox and unplug the power from whatever outlet it's in. Essentially the power is going to be disconnected from everything. I let mine sit overnight but realistically it should just take a few minutes. I believe the issue is coming from a cache problem. Hard resetting your xbox should clear cache data but sometimes it will fail to, especially with the original XB1. Doing this should help. Check back if you have any luck!"

Tell me if u guys have any luck with this

• 2 weeks later...

This is still happening to me. I haven’t been able to play the game for the past 4 months, I’ve unistalled 4 times, doesn’t fix anything, deleted saved data, nothing. I really hope this get fixed if not I’m just gonna have to forget the game entirely.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-10-09 at 8:38 PM, (XB1)Qrizi said:

This is still happening to me. I haven’t been able to play the game for the past 4 months, I’ve unistalled 4 times, doesn’t fix anything, deleted saved data, nothing. I really hope this get fixed if not I’m just gonna have to forget the game entirely.

Is it still happening?