Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Reposting from Devstream #115 thread:

Is it possible for us to get a spawning pod or spawn point installation that we can place in the dojo? *like the teleporter.
It would be a huge QoL improvement to prevent players from clipping in and out of the spawn room esp. the ones that are heavily decorated.

Also would like to see if we can also get some water puddles.
We only have koi fish, stone fountain and the newly added free falling fountain. *which is great btw

Thanks!

Also:
- My Profile overhaul?

49 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Instead of having syndicates send specters after us, they could send players.

Did you ever play the, now dead, MMO "Global Agenda"? In a lot of ways it was like a proto-Warframe, had some of the same ideas, etc. but one thing it did that Warframe never did, was that sometimes it'd pop up "opposed" missions. It wasn't "full" PvP, rather, on a given random mission, one or two players queueing for the same mission might get chosen to support the bad guys. Their entire objective would be to prevent the "main" players winning their mission, that would be their "win condition."

Something similar might work in Warframe, though it'd probably require some Conclave-esque ability reworks/limits for those missions so a Vauban or a Rhino can't just stunlock the entire player team in one go and laugh while they fail their objective. Or maybe saddling the "enemy" players with some stock frames that'd have no ability to pull that sort of thing.

My questions:

• Frost Umbra when? Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee <3 He's frozen and buried under a tonne of ice on Pluto and Alad V is looking for him. You know you want to.
  • Can riven disposition be properly looked at? We've got meta weapons that are fairly decent baseline, but are broken with high riven dispositions.
  • Damage type rework - why is slash damage (specifically the slash bleed proc dealing finisher damage) still the best damage type against all enemies regardless of armour type.
  • Group and host improvements, what benifits did the recent upgrades do (sans capacity upgrade for switch release)

This one`s for George.

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 9:11 PM, Concentration said:

When selecting Your Creator from Somachord everything seems to be fine and the right song plays but when you try to play To Take Its Pain Away it plays Your Creator again. This fixed itself somehow…

EDIT: It seems the song starts (and ends) with the back ground music we hear after gaining full control of umbra and the sentients appear to fight us (in Lua).

I believed that To Take Its Pain Away (Smiles From Juran) was the song Isaah talked about when he mentioned when he talked about his fathers Shawzin (the guitar like instrument in the room).

I wish that a hotfix in the future would change the song back to the original 🎸😇

19 hours ago, Castellar said:

What About Lanka Redesign? (WIP) and some sketches. Hope they will be useful.Lanka_Redesigned_Jpeg.jpg?extra=1coFRMIfnikita-biletskiy-lanka-redesigned-movingnikita-biletskiy-lanka-redesigned.jpg?15

YES. DE please add this to the game as part of the Corpus aesthetic revamp coming with fortuna. The top look is amazing and feels far more like an electric rail gun than the current outdated model.

So my questions:

- Prime Trailers? (Zephyr, Hydroid, Chroma)

- Future reworks? (Chroma, Vauban, Nyx, Wukong)

- Garuda? Anything?

- Big Katana status?

- Any planned Focus changes to balance it? So every way would be equaly usefull

- VoidStrike changes? (standing cloacked for 5minutes isnt the type of the dynamic gameplay I would liked to get in WF)

- NPC for Dojo?

- Kingpin?

As someone that has a lot of love for the mandachord, I'd love some more slots or even a way to store songs that you've made in albums, and possibly switching between multiple songs while you're running missions since the same ten-second loop can grow kind of stale. Any chances of seeing something like that be implemented for Octavia?

Ok so, love the game yadda yadda, you guys are awesome and it's been  great to see the game evolve over the past years.

This thread seems full of sensible questions like news on features/ updates/ reworks/ balancing/ suggestions of features etc. Mine is a little different. Although i haven't read them all so I  apologise (UK spelling, clues in that, thank you auto-correct) if it has come up before. 

Now I love my Titania, shes my favourite little fairy Queen of destruction, Oberon being her King and Puck (I guess that's Loki...or Mirage, there really should be a Puck warframe). Anyway as a person who isn't that fond of Archwing i adore Titania and as she is pretty rarely found on tileset maps busting emotes with her is a joy in her fairy form or it used to be. I Especially liked those few minutes before extraction where you're waiting for the last person and everyone will start dancing or messing about. 

This issue has been around for a fair amount of time and understandably you have other, more important things to be seeing to but for the love of emoters (is that a word?) dancers (definitely a word) and joy-makers the warframe over can you fix her ability to emote in Razorwing mode. It's not a big thing...but it sucks so much of the enjoyment out of playing her. She emotes like a poor persons stop motion doll, the top half flails like shes having a seizure whilst the bottom half stays rooted in place. All I want to do is join my larger Warframe brothers and sisters in a dance or two. I just want to dance as a fairy! Is that too much to ask?

TLDR: Titania, her emote animations in Razorwing are all sorts of wrong and messed up. Yes I like to emote in Razorwing when i'm not Dex Pixia'ing things in the face. Any chance they can be fixed? Please. She's currently an emote embarrassment that needs to be hidden lest the neighbours see her.  

Question: What ever happened to the Prime Trailers? Before Tennocon the words were: Animation for Hydroid is done, we are only waiting for Ballas to voice it.

It has been 2 months after Tennocon and in the mean time we are also missing trailers for Zephyr and Limbo Prime. With Hydroid still being without trailer since Aug 29th 2017

Are you still working on them? or has the idea been been scrapped?

Archived