Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

About Melee 3.0 : Aren't you afraid that, by getting rid of combo counter, and lifting the stats of every weapons up, the low level ennemies (Earth, Mercury, and so on) will become trivial to fight against, therefore completely altering the new players' experience ?

- Is it true that there are rumors that Warframe will present Battle Royale Features? I hope it never happens.

- Is there Companion other than Kubrows and Kavats after the fortune update?

- when was the "Garuda" officially released, whether after Fortuna or railjack? ... because I like our country emblem to be Warframe and I really hope for his arrival.

- how will the melee 3.0 system be the same as a Combo?

DE. I really really really want to clarify things. I think a devstream centered about the lore of warframe would be great. Talking about the chronology of the old war events, How the warframes were developed (More specifically, if primes are the best orokin could make, vanilla warframes the ones "simplified for production", and umbra a spin off/Prototype, and that kind of things). We will be going to the new war, but yet we barely know anything about the old one!!!! We need history, so the mess doesnt repeat itself!!!!

Will you be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. 

This has been an issue for months now. It is a serious quality of life detriment to the UI.

10 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:
  • Login 3.0
  • Warframe Revisits ( planned / upcoming Revenant changes , Nyx & Vauban & Titania Revisits ).
  • Melee 3.0
  • Damage 3.0 ( ? )
  • Shield-Gating
  • Kingpin System
  • Sentient Expansion ( Tau System , Sentient Arm Cannons etc ).
  • Fly-odolons ( more curious about them since Revenant is tied to them and maybe will have special interaction ? ).
  • Bird Pets
  • New Deluxe Concepts

FTFY. the crossed out points are long since a dead horse

Just now, riosep2309 said:

- Is it true that there are rumors that Warframe will present Battle Royale Features? I hope it never happens.

- Is there Companion other than Kubrows and Kavats after the fortune update?

- when was the "Garuda" officially released, whether after Fortuna or railjack? ... because I like our country emblem to be Warframe and I really hope for his arrival.

- how will the melee 3.0 system be the same as a Combo?

DE said before that as gara came with the plains, Garuda will come with Fortuna

1 hour ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes before OV.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type;
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo decoration:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room spawn point;
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo.
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

We seriously need more information on these topics

2 minutes ago, ACeTban said:

About Melee 3.0 : Aren't you afraid that, by getting rid of combo counter, and lifting the stats of every weapons up, the low level ennemies (Earth, Mercury, and so on) will become trivial to fight against, therefore completely altering the new players' experience ?

Most likely, they gave no thought about that.  😛

1 hour ago, Zyneris said:

Upcoming reworks?! (Wukong, Nyx, Vauban)

Meaningful balance changes to make other primaries compete with Shotguns?

More information regarding Melee 3.0

Any news on revamping older parts of the game so they can stand along with new content instead of being forgotten about?

Raids?!

The constant ramming of kdrives and bs resource farming in Fortuna isn't selling me on excitement. There's more to the game than "oooh looks at me grindzzzz".

Yeah I wish they would bring other parts of the game up to date. Like old tile sets as more of a visual update. As for raids I think that they are a perfect opportunity to add endgame into warframe. Let's just hope DE is willing to do that.

Archived