[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

8 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

It has been over 5 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will return in future events. And it has been 100 devstreams since the first time @[DE]Steve brought up this topic during Devstream #17. When will be the "right time" to release this mod to the public like you said you would? To put things into perspective, the price for 1 Primed Chamber is now over 150,000 platinum. Will you allow this to continue?

gYAUlnC.jpg

To everyone who is keen to know DE's stance on this, consider asking the same question in this thread. The more people asking Primed Chamber related questions, the more likelihood the devs will mention it during the Devstream and hopefully we'll get some answers.

Credit to @SenatraAthena for the original post on the Devstream 116 thread

And here I was kicking myself for being late for this thread. Thanks for keeping the torch lit my friend 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hyrulesmasher2 said:

1. Kingpin system how far along is itandhow soon could it release

2.login changes  when would they ship

3. will the halloween event be returning and is there any chance of new holliday events happening Christmas, New Year, etc.

Oh god, I loved the halloween event.  That was so much fun.

8 hours ago, --Q--Phanini said:

K-Drive is awesome, but can we spend rather than 30 mins of missed tricks and 45 mins of poop hunting? Very curious about what Fortuna has in store for us.

yes i agree more time looking at kitguns, moa pets and the INSIDE of Fortuna and plz no more poop hunting is eh disturbing and boring

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Are we going to get more Archwing/gun/melee mods? Or more Archwings/weapons? As it is, the mods we have are very basic, there's maybe 1 or 2 builds for most of the Archwings, depending on if you want to use the augment mod or not (only 1 in the Amesha's case, since there's no augment at all for that one)

Hello DE mob,

I'd like to ask the stream team what are your thoughts on any further potential or possibilites for the area Iron Wake.

• Like 1

Should we expect melee 3.0, or at least the dual wield any 1h melee with any 1h secondary, before/with Fortuna? I wanna run a kitgun with a zaw.

Fun Factor :

Here is what Chroma need's. Change Chroma in the following way, without changing how he's base ability 1/4 work. 

• Without changing anything to hes 1, now he can additionaly hold the ability to change the element he's using (Give us a special customization tab to choose our colors for he's 4 elements)
  • Second ability Change Toxin Holster Rate to Increased Fire Rate, and add Parkour Velocity while Toxin element is used. Otherwise, there is no reason to use it, over the other 3 elements that are already in-game.
  • Instead of the heavy consuption energy of he's 4 abiltiy, make it instead cost 100 energy, and be duration based, additionally , if you hold the ability, Chroma will take flight (Not as high as Titania/Zephyr, but low altitude flight 2-3 meters above ground), will consume energy (works the same as how he's 4 energy consumption worked) , and Chroma (the player itself), can target where to breathe Elemental Fire, and fly as he pleases to. Choosing a landing spot, or remianing out of energy, will make Chroma land, dealing heavy damage.

Please make it happen, as it does't change any of Chroma's abilties, and it only adds more Fun Factor to him. 

If this dosen't changes go trhu, he will legit be even worse than Wukong, as Wukong can survive, at any level , and i can have more fun seeing myself immortal, than having to keep track of 2 abilties for Chroma's, while the other 2 are legit the worst 2 abilties in this game.

Edited by m3stuart

Question 1. Chroma and Wukong rework when?

Question 2. Hexis and Steel has yet to have a frame quest when will they get their quest? Where is the love for Hexis and Steel? 

Edited by SonOfFirstSun
  • Like 1

Any good news about melee 3.0 and posible melee frames rework? You pomised workshop full of info months ago..and we are not happy about it

No se si leen los msjs en español sino deberían. Tienen planeado arreglar el pvp? Se que el juego está enfocado al pve pero creo que todo shooter que tiene un buen pvp da motivos para jugar aún más mi consejo sería talvez dejarlo en primera persona sin una movilidad que se salga de lo normal y sin bulletjump enfocado completamente en lo clásico de los shooters créanme que mucha gente que no a jugado warframe lo primero que me pregunta es tiene un buen pvp?

Saludos gracias por este gran juego 

With the addition of Nezha getting his Deluxe Skin, when will we get the chance to fight more of the Deluxe Warframes as we were allowed in The Silver Grove? Been waiting to fight Rhino and Banshee for the longest 

Will the Nightwatch ever return besides being in the Market?

Given that we have had many different versions of Frames over these 5 years, is there a way that we can get different versions if we have a Warframe of said type. For example- we can have the version of Vauban with his Armor passive and the other with his Damage passive.as long as we have 2 in our arsenal of said Frame.

Will there be any changes to the map to show items of interest on maps as a upgrade that can be found or bought? One that shows special items 

Is there a way to have Vacuum become smart and give it a checklist of items that we do not want to pick up? Tired of picking up Nav Coordinates. Or maybe a new use for old items we canno use but keep stock piling.

Is there something that will come down the line that will make us able to do something with relics we do not want to open? Maybe a transformer that makes 4 relics into a new one (Vaulted or current) just as there is for Rivens?

Thanks for the game. Looking forward to what you all will do next

Oi, it's me! Crazy Syndicate Guy, back here once again to ask those major hard-hitting questions!

• Ever since Excalibur Umbra was released, players like me have grown discontent with certain aesthetic details conflicting with his other skins. WHEN are you guys going to address this detail with an "Umbra Detail" toggle option? Seriously...People want this feature by necessity, and it ain't just me that'll keep bringing this up.
  • With a larger diversion of resources being driven toward open world environments, how exactly will you guys continue updating certain planets? Mercury, in my honest opinion, is way too small to have a large segment dedicated to navigation when we primarily run through it like most Grineer asteroid outposts. There are also several other planets, such as the gas giants, that particularly need a large focus on archwing for traversal across floating towers. Most of all, I personally would be excited to see the remains of the Martian civilization that the Grineer decimated.
  • I keep mentioning this because I care deeply for it, but when are syndicates receiving more content? Mission type, new rewards, more weapon mods or weapons in general, anything?! So much opportunity is being wasted...
  • Will Railjacks ever be used in clan PVP? Just...Imagine defending dojos with an armada. No? Just me? Shame...
  • Will Somachord & Frame Fighter fragment RNG ever be adjusted for people like me that have already collected ALL of the Cephalon fragments? The grind is ABYSMAL, I repeat, ABYSMAL!

Story mode including old one-time events?

Finishing PBR assets and UI?

Wukong, Vauban, Nyx, Ember rework?

Some amount of purchasable loadouts as number of vanilla frames released when?

Kingpin system news?

Words on how you'll change Plains of Eidolon with Fortuna's knowledge...Tower of Unum when? Flying Eidolon when?

Conclave progress rework? Frame Fighter for conclave? New backgrounds for Frame Fighters?

Cell-shaded filter for captura?

• Like 1

Oh yet another devstream to talk about k-drive.. how many streams we’ve been through this? Instead of doing chroma rework, share more on melee 3.0, answer some questions, or at least make prime trailers, DE keep doing what they thought to be a new “core” gameplay, which is k-driving.. Not to jinx it, but i can see k-drive being another lunaro, a useless update that waste DE’s time instead of adding another useful content..

• Applause 1

Nekros base helmet and mortis binds is currently missing a colour map or PBR...  it's messing with his looks, any chance it'll get some polish?