Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

13 hours ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

When can a Chroma rework be expected? Are there any ideas for him, particularly Spectral Scream and Effigy? Spectral Scream's damage output is far too weak even with Vex Armor buffs, as is Effigy, and Effigy's energy cost is far too draining for how largely ineffective it is at its job other than stunning enemies.

Elemental Ward could use some work as well. Cold element is still largely the best, so the others could use some buffs. Heat could give healing per second, Electric could improve shield regen speed, and Toxin could improve movement, melee, and reload speed ontop of holster rate. Also it and Effigy being affected by Vex Armor would be nice.

yes i totally agree chroma needs a rework and especially now since he received a prime variant. Different buffs with elemental colour would be nice or even exchange scream for a in-game elemental change ie. Ivara's arrows. (again another opinion)

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your lotus.

Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?

Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?

Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?

Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Seargant?

Any plans for new Kavats?

Any plan to buff Kubrows?

Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?

Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?

Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?

Is it possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?

Can Kuva Survival Life Support Kuva scale? Maybe for every completion we get 1 Kuva more? That sounds fair?

7 hours ago, pkhd said:
  • Are you ever going to design different interiors for landing crafts ? Orbiters not changing seems okay but landing crafts all have very different shapes, including Liset Prime.

I would love to know this as well. Being able to choose from different interiors would be really cool. More interior customization options in general with regards to size and geometry would be cool to see.

I would like to know if we will see shorter crafting times for Formas in the future... 24 hours for 1 Forma is pretty much imo regarding the amount of Formas that we need to craft other weapons and to change polarities.

Okay, I'm with you that changing polarities is an optional thing that we CAN do if we want to optimize our stuff, but something so elemental like crafting things is not really optional.

Another option would be to have more events/alerts/possibilities to farm fully crafted Formas like it is in the Plague event right now.

I feel really frustrated sometimes and I hope there will be a little optimization for it in the future.

Cheers
Marito

Asking about crossplay is still too early... So... 

Melee 3.0 - how far the work went? 

Can we get a minigun? 

Riven disposision... Will it become "fluid" (self adjusting). Can we expect riven disposision adjustment? 

When past event will come back in forms of events? (those are needed for lore sake) 

Can chroma get some tweks? (mainly for changing element on mission, changes to spectral scream, and Little buf to vex)

14 hours ago, Thundervision said:
  • Any info on Deluxe Nyx skin? Or, perhaps, her possible rework. It's not like I'm eager for it, but maybe there's something being worked on you could share with us.
  • Archwing, K-Drive, Dargyn (speaking of which, can we please buy a reusable Steel Meridian Dargyn for 100k-132k Standing?). So many alternatives, but still no vehicles. Did the vehicle system work out or it was scrapped in the end? Would make a good alternative.
  • Is there any chance for Sentinels being looked at? Mods, stats and weapons-wise. Maybe Sentinel Reinforcements with new sentinel weapons.
  • Landing Craft. Will those be reworked/tweaked? Currently only the Mantis and Liset worth it to use while the Xiphos's turret is capped at Lv.30 and Scimitar's carpet bombing is just a joke since 2015:
  • You mentioned Archwing rework when the Railjack will be released. Were you thinking of modular system for Archwing?

Pretty sure we'll hear the very same answer:

I keep having a change to what would appear to be 1st person perspective but its noot quite right. It seems like it might be a view experienced by K DRIVE, as weapon attacks are skewed off center. My character disappears from view. I thought explaing it like this might be highly valuable for tackling it. It has become more frequent each update and almost always seems to be in multiplay only.Oh yea, PS4 is the only platform I use to play. My sentinell remains above and often a stowed weapon has a very translucent appearance floating in mid air.

Archived