Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

Recommended Posts

What about a limbo stasis augment for those of us that preferred it before the rework. Since limbo used to be my favourite since using stasis you could set up a trap and lure enemies into it and with 3 seconds left you use cataclysm and everything dies. It's also great for weird alternative art out of projectiles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)WeirdestWolf419 said:

What about a limbo stasis augment for those of us that preferred it before the rework. Since limbo used to be my favourite since using stasis you could set up a trap and lure enemies into it and with 3 seconds left you use cataclysm and everything dies. It's also great for weird alternative art out of projectiles. 

They removed that because it was ruining the experience of other players. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much DE for enabling us to purchase using local currency instead of USD with recent chroma prime access.
The difference is around 10 bucks compared using usd, 19.99 feels like 29.99 if converted to my local currency which is a very positive direction to me.

Just stopping by to say this. Keep up the good work, DE 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a new player to the game 

Sorry for not spending any real money in your game till now .

I'm student we're poor you know 

However I love this game to the point where i'm recommending everyone I know of to the game .

It sure feels like leeching when you don't pay for such a fantastic piece of art as this ,however being shameless I'll like to ask. Few questions 

1)- Was the void relic farming scrapped because it was too easy to farm primes and thus less people going for prime access ?

2)- Does a divide exists in number of players who pay for platinum across different regions of world (aka lesser income from eastern regions)  if yes do the devs or funding staff ever think "these guys are damn cheap -_-' " ??

3)- will the fortuna have similar map transition like cetus gates ? Like will the lift work as the gates do in cetus (sorry haven't gone into details of fortuna release just saw the trailers for fortuna) if yes then will it be as laggy as the POE enterance or there's some different system to make squad formation and map loading faster ?

4)- I have noticed while setting the picture in the displays which baro brought recently if you zoom in to set picture and adjust and exit it'll revert back to normal and not have the adjustments however if you adjust the zoomed picture in diplay frame and then press escape it does set the adjustments is that a bug ?

5)- Do you like to answer noob/newbie questions like mine which aren't extremely thoroughly researched and technical?

6)- Is someone actually getting a divorce?(the day relics were added to codex) Or was that a joke ? Cause you guys work a lot I think  o.O  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

They removed that because it was ruining the experience of other players. 

Yeah it didn't fix the issue, limbo is the issue not stasis, since limbo isn't squad friendly with banish team mates can't always kill enemies and don't know that sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will Nyx be viable again?

A whole host of warframes, old and new, are currently rendering Nyx redundant. 

Are there any plans to revisit Nyx with a view to updating her skill set?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VenomousValentine said:

We need the equivalent of exilus mods slots for weapons. I'm tired of losing out on damage to put on hush just so i can use a decent weapon on ivara. 

Exilus slots are only for things which doesnt affect the stats of a warframe like mesa's walts and handspring so no you wont expect something like that for weapons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)WeirdestWolf419 said:

Yeah it didn't fix the issue, limbo is the issue not stasis, since limbo isn't squad friendly with banish team mates can't always kill enemies and don't know that sometimes. 

 that was entirely the issue though. I can work with limbo players just fine now that his status doesn't stop bullets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pls relook into wukongs kit his first ability really needs rework and maybe could keep wukong's 2 and 3 abilities just reworking it to be able to buff teammates or smth like that so that his able to contribute more to a team

Edited by Agoace
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -ProfessorNet.Artemis- said:

Exilus slots are only for things which doesnt affect the stats of a warframe like mesa's walts and handspring so no you wont expect something like that for weapons

 But there are mods that don't effect weapon stats like hush, punch through, reload etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VenomousValentine said:

 But there are mods that don't effect weapon stats like hush, punch through, reload etc.

but it still affects its stats. punch through and reload have values associated to them hush is something like an augment so yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...