Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, VenomousValentine said:

other than the reward table staying at c will elite alerts actually have scaling rewards? 

they have already stated in the recent prime time that the rotations would be different. instead of AABCAABC it would be ABCCCCCCC....

1 minute ago, VenomousValentine said:

So what about stats like zoom, and hush? Are you saying they really expect me to sacrifice damage for something like that? Not to mention combo counter for melee.

You should be asking a different question then. on how to make those stuff more useful

3 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

So what about stats like zoom, and hush? Are you saying they really expect me to sacrifice damage for something like that? Not to mention combo counter for melee.

If it's for ivara then it doesn't matter since if you use prowl and a loud weapon she will temporarily leave prowl then become invisible again. So I don't understand the issue. One mod slot won't make that much of a difference I rarely use exilus mods. 

And I assume this is for your ivara because you mentioned her earlier. 

Just now, -ProfessorNet.Artemis- said:

You should be asking a different question then. on how to make those stuff more useful

Alright well then they should make hush give stats with it. Like maybe extra damage on unalerted enemies and double its capacity cost.

Or make zoom mods increase damage the further the enemy is away from you.

1 minute ago, (XB1)WeirdestWolf419 said:

If it's for ivara then it doesn't matter since if you use prowl and a loud weapon she will temporarily leave prowl then become invisible again. So I don't understand the issue. One mod slot won't make that much of a difference I rarely use exilus mods. 

And I assume this is for your ivara because you mentioned her earlier. 

"One slot won't make much of a difference" one mod is the difference between 3x crit damage and 6x crit damage. Or the difference between toxin and corrosive. 

And that's the problem.. I don't want to go visible when I shoot a loud weapon because in end game content, the second I show my ugly mug I'm going to get shot and die instantly.

2 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

"One slot won't make much of a difference" one mod is the difference between 3x crit damage and 6x crit damage. Or the difference between toxin and corrosive. 

And that's the problem.. I don't want to go visible when I shoot a loud weapon because in end game content, the second I show my ugly mug I'm going to get shot and die instantly.

Your fault then since you can simply use a cloak arrow in the meantime or a sleep arrow but instead you complain about the modding, remove hush it's a waste, gotta work with your assets, and show them what you got (don't rely purely on mods utilise the frames abilities for each different moment) and ivara has great flexibility for a variety of situations. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)WeirdestWolf419 said:

Your fault then since you can simply use a cloak arrow in the meantime or a sleep arrow but instead you complain about the modding, remove hush it's a waste

Or they could you know... make it better instead of removing it?

I do use cloak arrow. it's just a frustrating mechanic with a bandaid mod to fix it. I've resorted to using the #*!%ing attica, which to be fair is a really strong weapon, but I miss my kohm. And I absolutely can't replace a single mod on it or my entire build is compromised.

2 minutes ago, Limbo_Darkness said:

What does that have to do with my comment? Other than the fact that you can't get the blueprint again. 

Ah I misread what you wrote. Is it really like that? if you sell limbo you can't get him back without buying him?

Thats really dumb. But I guess that's what we get for expecting DE to have foresight of any kind.

5 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Or they could you know... make it better instead of removing it?

I do use cloak arrow. it's just a frustrating mechanic with a bandaid mod to fix it. I've resorted to using the #*!%ing attica, which to be fair is a really strong weapon, but I miss my kohm. And I absolutely can't replace a single mod on it or my entire build is compromised.

Wow that's sad then since I seem to great with her arrows, I only ever have issues with the rotation of Artemis bow but I no longer use that. But yeah probably get used to it if it's frustrating such as only rely on quiver for a while. BTW I'm not saying they should remove hush, I'm saying you shouldn't use it in your builds with her. 

When will Forma be vaulted so we can get better rewards from relics?

When will the Eidolons be nerfed so they will be easier to hunt when not using the "META" Frames (Volt Prime, Chroma Prime, Rhino Prime, Harrow, Trinity Prime)?

When will consoles get a server upgrade so we will not have to deal with the constant "Network not responding"?

Archived