Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, (PS4)ShadowDragonX-64 said:

When will Forma be vaulted so we can get better rewards from relics?

When will the Eidolons be nerfed so they will be easier to hunt when not using the "META" Frames (Volt Prime, Chroma Prime, Rhino Prime, Harrow, Trinity Prime)?

When will consoles get a server upgrade so we will not have to deal with the constant "Network not responding"?

#vaultforma

Just now, JaycemeSwain said:

Any plans on Player housing? I wrote up a whole concept for it on twitter

I'm hoping we get some kind of player housing. my concept floorplan is a bit more ambitious but the idea is the same, I think many would love a mid way point of the orbiter & the dojo

I already live in my dojo as is. I just wish we could access foundry, operator tools, and other things from dojo. We do need more decor.

5 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Ivara is like the best survival frame though? She can go literal hours without even trying

Yeah but why do I want to play the same mission for that long no thanks mate I prefer to rush through my missions collecting resources when I need them and not staying longer than needed. I do have other things to do while playing after all such as cook, clean, call people, and eat over cooked food. 

3 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

This is why the game caters to casuals and has no end game.

I have a life and have things to do so I won't waste my time on the same mission for longer than half an hour. Otherwise I get bored and fall asleep or I figure it's not worth it, FYI the only time when staying in a survival that long is if it's a relic mission and I want the boosts. 

Just now, (XB1)WeirdestWolf419 said:

I have a life and have things to do so I won't waste my time on the same mission for longer than half an hour. Otherwise I get bored and fall asleep or I figure it's not worth it, FYI the only time when staying in a survival that long is if it's a relic mission and I want affinity. 

Yeah but how do you enjoy just cakewalking through the game full of sub level 100s.

I've played for about five years. I have just about everything. I just can't have fun anymore without challenging myself and testing my limits.

I agree it's lame you have to stay for like over an hour just to get to the challenging part. That's why I am so excited for elite alerts.

Sound question:
Will we ever get more layers/variety in existing background music?

General question:
If you're playing Fortuna, please show something other than k-drives and poop. We get it.
Show the outpost captures, show more melee, talk about any other changes that are coming.

1 minute ago, Flustershy said:

On the topic of reworking warframes, when is loki going to get his ? He is the last of the 1st generation warframes not to have a rework, and is in dire need of one.

He doesn't need one at all. He's actually an amazing frame that fulfills his role perfectly.

On the same topic... Stop reworking ember. Her kit is fine. The reason ember is bad is because fire damage is garbage. Rework that if you want ember to be good.

When are we gonna get a pvp overhaul?

Give us a reason to play it aside from sub par skins. Give us more gamemodes. 

Give us races, give us more objective based fighting, bring solar rails back and make them pvp.

Hell, you could make a #*!%ing battle royale on the plains for all I care, just do SOMETHING. Conclave is so neglected it may as well not exist.

3 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

When are we gonna get a pvp overhaul?

Give us a reason to play it aside from sub par skins. Give us more gamemodes. 

Give us races, give us more objective based fighting, bring solar rails back and make them pvp.

Hell, you could make a #*!%ing battle royale on the plains for all I care, just do SOMETHING. Conclave is so neglected it may as well not exist.

This is true and I completely agree, wouldn't mind seeing a bounty mode for the plains of some sort to invade a non-bounty session and to try and eliminate their squad. There's lots of room for pvp to be worked on and improved. And with the ships in fortuna where you eliminate the corpus ships wouldn't make a bad pvp crew VS crew

Just now, (XB1)WeirdestWolf419 said:

This is true and I completely agree, wouldn't mind seeing a bounty mode for the plains of some sort to invade a non-bounty session and to try and eliminate their squad. There's lots of room for pvp to be worked on and improved

Instead of having syndicates send specters after us, they could send players.

2 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Instead of having syndicates send specters after us, they could send players.

Or a player leading a legion of spectres. Or the same thing for invasion missions when deciding to work for one faction instead you need to defend the location and destroy the target while the other team defends. 

11 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

He doesn't need one at all. He's actually an amazing frame that fulfills his role perfectly.

On the same topic... Stop reworking ember. Her kit is fine. The reason ember is bad is because fire damage is garbage. Rework that if you want ember to be good.

Ahh yes his role of pressing 4 9999 times per mission, loki currently is nothing but spam 2 and 4 frame.

His decoy is paper and dies 2 seconds in after lvl 20 if there is more than 1 guy shooting at it, not to mention the placement of decoys is also outdated and if youre not aiming at a flat surface the decoy goes under where you aim or just might drop in front of you because some railing at the bottom right of your screen made it get stuck to it, his number 3 may have been usefull back 4 years ago when frames like zephyr, nova and parkour 2.0 didnt exist but now it has no use besides swapping between points in some interception maps and as with decoy being placed poorly half the time, the other times you cant teleport to your decoy with switch tele because there is a small rock under the decoys left foot and that would get you stuck so yeah loki needs a rework because his ''role'' is spam 4 and refresh 2 when it runs out.

Everyone is just saying no he doesnt need one because they are affraid that DE makes radial disarm worse than its not, or nerf the invisibility.

Are you looking into a rework of Chromas 1 and 4 since they are sadly a waste of time and energy.

The 2 useful abilities are only passive buffs making him really bland to use and after the decrease to his survivability and damage he is now essentially a worse and blander Rhino without the added cc that stompyboy has.

Even Nezha outclasses him now after he got Pablo's love in the survivability department and arguably even damagewise against enemies that can be affected by the fire-frisbees.

I just want him to be fun and viable to use. :'-/

1 minute ago, Flustershy said:

Ahh yes his role of pressing 4 9999 times per mission, loki currently is nothing but spam 2 and 4 frame.

His decoy is paper and dies 2 seconds in after lvl 20 if there is more than 1 guy shooting at it, not to mention the placement of decoys is also outdate and most of the if youre not aiming at a flat surface the decoy goes under where you aim or just might drop in front of you because some railing at the bottom right of your screen made it get stuck to it, his number 3 may have been usefull back 4 years ago when frames like zephyr, nova and parkour 2.0 didnt exist but now it has no use besides swapping between points in some interception maps and as with decoy being place poorly half the time, the other half you cant teleport to your decoy with switch tele because there is a small rock under the decoys left foot and that would get you stuck so yeah loki needs a rework because his ''role'' is spam 4 and refresh 2 when it runs out.

Everyone is just saying no he doesnt need one because they are affraid that DE makes radial disarm worse than its not, or nerf the invisibility.

All your problems could be fixed by a single augment. Get the switch teleport augment.

Boom. Now your teammates and your decoy are invincible.

1 minute ago, Zharun said:

Are you looking into a rework of Chromas 1 and 4 since they are sadly a waste of time and energy.

The 2 useful abilities are only passive buffs making him really bland to use and after the decrease to his survivability and damage he is now essentially a worse and blander Rhino without the added cc that stompyboy has.

Even Nezha outclasses him now after he got Pablo's love in the survivability department and arguably even damagewise against enemies that can be affected by the fire-frisbees.

I just want him to be fun and viable to use. :'-/

Chromas ult is weird just the fact it has credit multiplier... Wouldn't mind it being removed and stronger or just make it more noticeable and a reason to use it

2 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

All your problems could be fixed by a single augment. Get the switch teleport augment.

Boom. Now your teammates and your decoy are invincible.

AAH yes the worthless augment that makes switch teleport targets if its friendly immune to damage, yes that will definitely fix the poor placements of decoys, huge hitbox of decoy which prevents accurate aiming, switch teleport not working because the left kneecap of the decoy is inside a wall, and the fact that loki is a spam 4 frame to the core, i'm not saying that nerf his invisibility and disarm so they become useless, but i want that his number and 1 and 3 are useful enough in the current version of the game.

As for relatively new player, the most irritating thing for me in this game currently is chat notifications. Game trading heavily relies on player interaction and communication, and game PM notification is too unnoticeable and creates too much discomfort and frustration because it's so easy to skip those new messages.

Any chance to see some improvements to chat notifications? Increased volume and\or desktop notification pop-ups for PC?

First: Since we can tranq wild animals(presumably for standing), can we also put them in a "zoo" of sorts like we can with caught fish? Maybe in our Dojo? (and the half-question is whether we would also be allowed to do this to enemies, then I could watch herds of wild lancers grazing peacefully)

Secondly: Will there be any K-Drive focused boss battles? I want to defeat Vor not with my gun, but by showing him what sick grinds and ollies I can pull.

Third: When do we get more Alad V? He's the best.

Archived