Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

You know one thing that would be pretty cool? A feature where after you've scanned something fully, being able to mark them and get an indicator when they are near you and maybe even have them show up as another color when you are looking through the codex scanner. Orange for not completed, Green for completed and Purple for a marked enemy or item. Having a trail akin to Simaris' daily challenges would be pretty awesome too.

when will my big dragon boy Chroma get a rework? His 4 isnt really that good, and no onre uses his 1. its just his 2 and 3 people use. if you plan on keeping all his abilities the same, then make people want to use them. maybe synergise his powers more. But i would much rather prefer a new 1 and 4. maybe his 1 can be an element switcher. His 4 could be something like an AOE elemental explosion that uses up hat you built up with vex armor. 

Hello.
Any ETA on that new aura mentioned on the Prime Time?
Any news about Molecular Prime augment? I remember seeing Pablo asking for opinions in his Twitter.
Melee 3.0: any info on Glaives, Gunblades? Possible ETA?
Elite alerts?
Any comments about current revisiting Riven Dispositions? Any planned changes before Fortuna's launch?

On 2018/9/27 at AM3點50分, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream_117_1080p.png
誰:  Rebecca加入了Devs的名單,包括Scott,Steve,Geoff和Audio Director George!

什麼:從'Kitguns'到'K-Drives'再到更新中的所有新聲音的深度潛水,看看如何構建許多即將推出的Fortuna功能!如果聊天要求,我們也許會結束另一個野生動物時刻!

獎品?為什麼是的,我們將在Livestream和Chroma Prime Access Pack中贈送3 x 1000白金獎品!

地點:發送給我們:twitch.tv/Warframe

時間: 9月28日星期五美國東部時間下午2點加入我們!

請在這裡提出你的問題!線程於美國東部時間9月28日星期五上午10點關閉!

About melee 3.0

Archived