Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Chroma Prime's release has returned the question: Will we ever be able to switch his elements on the fly? And with his first and fourth abilities near universally decried as impractical skills, will he be getting a revamp any time soon?

The frequent, blinking Convergence orb induces headaches and migraines, making Lens’d frames annoying to play when not farming Focus. Might we see a means to distill Focus Lenses when they’re not in use, or at least to toggle Convergence procs?

Presently if a Sentinel or Companion dies, the only way to bring it back is to die and spend a self-Revive. Could we perhaps see an alternate means to forcibly revive them mid-mission, such as a consumable?

Is there any concern that Warframe ability kits are becoming too complex? Important facets of frames like Limbo, Oberon, Frost, Saryn, etc. are not mentioned in-game, so players who missed the patch notes don't know to roll to cancel Banish, combine Hallowed Ground with Renewal for armor, or cast Freeze to break Snow Globe.

Since Steve discussed addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which reinforce the current system. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods in Damage 3.0?

Players allied with New Loka/Perrin Sequence have no means to obtain the Large Shield Restore blueprint, even though all four Large Restore blueprints are available to allies of Cephalon Suda/Arbiters of Hexis. Might we see this playing field leveled out in the future?

While it is understandable why entering a Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught resets abilities and energy, why does it not also reset things like ammo, health or fallen companions?

Akvasto Prime: When?

How's Login 3.0 coming along? Any chance you guys could, when it's implemented, let everyone have a free weapon/mod pick? It would be for people who might've passed any important milestones in the current system, but missed their chance to get what they wanted (eg. those got Primed Vigor instead of Primed Shred).

- Will Operators be getting more voice lines in the future? After what they've been through so far I feel like they'd have some new things to say.

- Are there any plans for new Orokin challenge rooms in the void?

- Are there any plans for Prime Warframe Noggles?

- Would it be possible to add the relic refinement machine in the observatory room in dojos?

- Will Ordis receive new orbiter voice lines in the future?

- Are there any plans for a Stalker Kubrow Imprint in the future?

- When will we be able to place Articulas, Displays, and Glyphs in dojos?

- Will Cephalon Samodeus' lore be re-added into the game in the future?

- Are there any plans to add the Orokin Moon tileset to void fissure missions?

1 minute ago, kxZyle said:

How's Login 3.0 coming along? Any chance you guys could, when it's implemented, let everyone have a free weapon/mod pick? It would be for people who might've passed any important milestones in the current system, but missed their chance to get what they wanted (eg. those got Primed Vigor instead of Primed Shred).

I would also like to know this.

You did those design changes in Devstream 116, are we going to see the fruits of that labour? I was heavily disappointed in that stream since it was clear that this was very last-minute. That said, I assume whatever change was so huge and revolutionary that it warrented sabotaging the stream, so...

Can we see it?

Please?

I'd like to learn about ;

• Login 3.0
  • Warframe Revisits ( planned / upcoming Revenant changes , Nyx & Vauban & Titania Revisits ).
  • Melee 3.0
  • Damage 3.0 ( ? )
  • Shield-Gating
  • Kingpin System
  • Sentient Expansion ( Tau System , Sentient Arm Cannons etc ).
  • Fly-odolons ( more curious about them since Revenant is tied to them and maybe will have special interaction ? ).
  • Bird Pets
  • New Deluxe Concepts

Please don't waste whole stream with another poop hunting session. :(

Mirage Deluxe when?

Also, ETA on the Elite Alerts?

Oh, and, were the animal footsteps colors changed from the color of the flowers?

Finally, what will happen to quick attacks with the upcoming melee rework? Will they still work the same (please say yes) or will they force you into proper melee stance?

Will we get focus school integration into the arsenal loadouts? Pretty tiring to switch schools every other mission and sometimes you forget about them.

Also, can the misc ordis transmissions while in the orbiter like him commenting about an imaginary bloody battle have a seperate option to toggle? I want to hear him again since it gets lonely sometimes ;_;, but I don't want people to talk my ears out about what to do in fissures and eidolon lures.

I first want to say Thank You for a Great Game, my question is do you have plans for a costum Warframe which the player can build of parts like the Zaw with different abilities and looks, man/woman, muskular/small, faceoptions, and like all things with a special touch of the amazing warframe look.

1 hour ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes before OV.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type;
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo decoration:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room spawn point;
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo.
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

This thing is quite good. BUt instead of new archwing things, what about a rework of what we have first??

Archived