Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Just for pointed one of my posts with some adds :

Le 21/08/2018 à 22:34, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J a dit :

The things i wish to see for milestones :

• allow us to bought schemas (in the market) of the weapon if we unlock it, for allow us to bought more (ex : for have 5 of the same weaps for have a lens of different Focus Schools for have the same weap but with a different Lens, or for have more than 3 builds) and for trade this schemes if we wants.
  • allow us to change rank of a mod as we wants if we reach the rank (ex : for a 10 ranks mod, if we reach the rank 10 of this mod, we can put it on a build at rank 10 or less. If we reach rank 5, we can put it on a build at rank 5 or less, but not at rank 6 or more until we reached the rank. This change can help us to put Legendary mods at the rank we wants (really useful for Umbra/Sacrificials/Daily Tributes Mods we only have ones, and for have only one Mod of each))

Thanks for reading me 😉

Just wondering if there are any plans to tweak the Gram Prime. As it currently stands, it is less effective than the Galatine Prime due to the combo counter being capped at two

EDIT: a hotfix fixed the cap, but the combo multiplier still scales really slowly.

Took me 1000 hits before a 3x combo, and I gave up at 12000 hits trying to get a 4x .combo (Normally 3x starts at around 140 hits).

That combined with the fact that it skips increments of 0.5 leaves the Galatine Prime and even many zaws way ahead.

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?
Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.

Can you tell us, or at least give us a hint, as to how we are going to those bigass spiders in Fortuna? If I recall correctly, and not to throw him under the bus here, but Steve mentioned they will NOT be tied to our Operators like Eidolons are, which begs the question: "Huh?"

On a side: My friend has arachnophobia and screams in my ear whenever the tiniest little spider pops up in his room so I was just wondering if there will be a way to "turn off" the spiders or make them less spider-like? I'm afraid he won't even be able to TRY Fortuna without screaming at me like a panzy.

I can't thank you guys enough for all you've done, Warframe is a masterpiece and puts almost every other game in the industry to shame. Been with you guys for about a year and a half and the only regret I have is not giving you guys MORE money, you've earned my trust as well as my loyalty (as long as you don't pull an ol' EA on us (please don't) Each and every one of you are gems of the industry <3

Game design question here! 

Riven mods have been out for a while now, and I absolutely love the system, but...

Riven dispositions are a bit weird nowadays. If I remember correctly they were meant as a means of being able to balance weapons without directly buffing or nerfing them, which seems like a good idea. It means you dont have to do actual balance passes, and you can avoid messing too much with peoples stuff. You wouldn't have to try to keep track of changing weapon stats.

Despite that, we got weapon balance passes anyway. Some pretty major ones at that. Which is a comparable solution to the same problem. Arguably a better solution, but also one that requires more work.

However, now we have both solutions implemented, and they kind of conflict with each other. For example, the sicarus received a very high riven disposition back when it was garbage, and then it got buffed like 2 or 3 times which means sicarus prime now has both good baseline stats and a very high dispo. Something like the synoid gammacor on the other hand, got one of the lowest dispositions because it used to be very good. Now that means that it's arguably worse than the sicarus AND has literally 1/3 of it's riven disposition. There's the tiberon as well. Used to be garbage, got a very high dispo, then it got both buffed and primed. There's obviously more than what I mentioned, and it's also going to keep being a bit of a problem for future primes.

I just want it to be adressed. What's going on with riven dispos and weapon balance passes? 

As I said I like either solution, it's just that having both at once is a problem. 

I just want it to be adressed, and I wanna hear some thoughts on it. Thank you! :3
And obviously go ahead and simplify the question as much as needed, I just wanted to make sure it was clearly explained here.

1- Dude, where's my space mom?

2- Can she drop by pick her helmet from my room? Thanks

3- Can we have Ludoplex work on the cellphone app?

4- Any plans on changing the extractor system make it something funniet to play through cellphone? You made 3 simple Ludoplex games. We need something we can play on cellphone. We miss Warframe when we travel :'''(

Switch news? Please please please figure out how we can share progress between PC and Switch. My son steals my PC and if I could just move to my Switch... soooooo useful.

To be clear, I am not talking about crossplay... It would be nice but at min access to same account on both pc and switch. When on Switch I would just play with other switchers ;)

Re: NPCs / Dojo in general

What's in store for a future dojo update after Fortuna, Railjack, and New War?

Spoiler

NPCs

-Do they just walk around they place?

-Can we get syndicate representations?

-Will some have a quest system?

-What if player's want an in-dojo market place?

Rooms

-progress on the kingpin room?

-Concepts for future Dojo update? Rooms? Somachord? Decorations?

-Personally-ways to move dojo rooms such that players don't have to rebuild large decoration pieces they've made?

Can we have a system preventing players from just grabbing BP and leaving?

Likewise.....

Spoiler

Again receiving quest-frame BP if we sold the parts or frame in question?

Can Tenno actually have a name whereas our account name is said tenno's call sign in the universe?

Sound

Spoiler

You have shown off changes in sound for the new melee system, can you guys show off the other weapon take's? You've shown us Heavy swords, daggers, and more down the line. Mainly, what's cookin for the whips? *Insert Whip Sound app*

Will mods for sentinel weapons ever be changed so they aren't shared with your equipped weapons?

With Khora you can have another Kavat or Kubrow out and share mods such as Bite between them without having to get a second mod and level it up. The sentinels still have it so you have to two of a mod to have it on the sentinels weapon and your own. 

Any reworks on the void relic system soon?

- Relic fuse- Combine X number of a certain type of relic (lith / meso / neo / axi) to get a new relic of the same type. This would give us a shot at maybe getting a hard to farm relic.

- Relic transmute - Combine X number of relics to get a random one. Let say; 2 Meso, 1 Lith, 5 Neo and the result is an Axi Relic (maybe even one that has been vaulted)

- Relic dissolve - Disolve unwanted relics for void traces. Seriously, so many relics you can survive a doomsday.

given that a lot.. (majority?) of players will be jumping over to and living in Fortuna, any chance you could up the spawn rate on things like wisps and gems in the plains? or put these things permenantly on sale in Nakky's store (outside of the Plaguestar event)? I'd rather not be spending four hours a time running around finding wisps when i could be spending those four hours in Fortuna. Thanks :)

I will ask again ^^

can you introduce a small change on Chat GUI that would help make the private message windows more clear?

seygWiw.png

this way you clearly see which lines come from the actual conversation, and which ones come from other open tabs.

I'd really appreciate it if we could have some more information on the following:

• State of melee 3.0.  This is one of the biggest mechanical changes coming to Warframe, so I think we'd all appreciate some more information, including that mod dev workshop that never showed up.
  • The Infestation are still given much less love than the Grineer or Corpus.  Are there any plans for Infested dojo decorations, or an Infested equivalent of Vandal/Wraith weapons?
  • Any boss reworks in the works?  Phorid and Sergeant are still just bigger palette swaps of normal enemies with one or two stolen Warframe abilities (poor Phorid's stolen ability is probably the least used ability in the game, Nyx's Psychic Bolts), and the Vor+Lech Kril fight still makes no sense in the context of the story (I can understand Vor being there, perhaps being resurrected by the Janus key but not being fully corrupted, but why and how is Lech Kril there?)
  • Hydroid Prime's trailer has now been MIA for a year, and since then 3 more primes have released without trailers (including my precious bird girl).  Are prime trailers a thing of the past?  I rather like them, myself, so I hope that's not the case.
  • Pets 2.0 rumors have been circulating for a while, and it's been mentioned on a few devstreams.  Is there anything concrete we can know about?  And could we have a Moa pet demonstration?
  • Kit-guns, how do they work?  I'd love a demonstration.

And finally, some things I don't want more information on:

• K-Drives.  They seem great, and all, but we've seen enough for now, and, frankly, watching Rebecca be bad at them has gotten old.
  • The lay of the land in the Orb Vallis.  I want to be allowed to discover and explore it and its secrets on my own.  Please, if at all possible, do demonstrations anywhere that we already have access to, as this also makes anything that's demonstrated more grounded and equatable to what we already have.
  • The tranq system.  I'm actually really interested in this, but I think it's something that's much better experienced than watched.  That half hour of dung detection was so painful.

I do really love space mom, And truly appreciate Rebecca's voice over. Hence, I cannot stand fake Space Mom. (also hate the filter effect applied to her)

Could you please get rid of fake space mom and make Ordis the new Operator Guide until everything gets cleared up?

4JWpIiU.png

Archived