Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Weapon questions as usual! So, what are the chances we'll ever get that sweet Nox cannon? And that awesome ghoul saw? You ever come up with a way to get around the Arcata PvE weapon? Also, there's a number of other enemy-only weapons that have been in the game for a while, like Twin Hek, Jat Kittag polearm, and the Ghoul thrown bomblets. Also, saw that Tusk Heavy Gunners have a handheld variant of the Grattler with its own skin, wonder if we'll get that variant of the Grattler in the future?

i'd love to see you guys finish up deluxe skins for the warframe's who haven't gotten one yet before moving on to the ones who have already had one in the past, ex: equinox, wukong, mirage, titania, ivara, atlas, harrow, zephyr, limbo, gara, etc

overall just looking forward to seeing new fashion 🙂

I rarely ever post anything to the questions for the Devstreams, but - To me, current scaleable melee system, that's truly unique to Warframe is essential for my enjoyment in Warframe (pure melee player with over 3k hours of in-mission time), and the lack of substential informations about the rework is not helping; as so far, based on informations you've provided so far, it's going to shift completelly from what we have (and I personally love) about Warframe and its' melee system.

So, without further addo - Do you have anything to share?

If primed warframes are the "original" warframes of that type, then were there different factions among the origin to warrant some being white and gold, while others being black and gold. If not, maybe something to look at for future expansion into the orokin. (P.S. this is coming from a player who hasn't done chains of harrow and the sacrifice, so I apologize if this is already conning knowledge and I didn't know for fear of spoilers.)

With the recently new prime release, Gram Prime is really powerful. At the same time, it still have strong riven disposition. Will it change overtime? And when the riven disposition will be altered to reflect the current usage precentage of all weapon in the game? Or it will be stay the same and untouched until next prime release again? I think the current riven system overall was not good because it was never change/altered/touch for a long time, and leaving some powerfull weapon with full riven disposition and the other unpopular weapon with weak riven disposition. 

We know Chroma is getting a rework on a later date, but could you possibly tell us how far down he is on the rework list. What about Vauban?

Will we get a fix for zenistar's throwing disc?

With more and more primes being vaulted than there are non vaulted, are you considereing making more unvaultings per year?

When are riven dispositions going to be balanced for reworked weapons and new prime releases?

53 minutes ago, BrutuZ said:

Are you guys ever doing a movember event again? So many new frames couldn't enjoy the epic goodness of mustaches :sad:

Hide contents

QzjgvDw.png

I would love for those to be permanent like the christmas items and the harmony ribbon. Same goes for the other holiday items (bunny ears, pumpkin head, ect.)

Would you ever consider making a mod/Warframe passive that allowed armor to partially apply to shields? 

Should we expect Melee 3.0 to drop with Fortuna? 

Will we ever get a Prime equivalent for Corpus/Grineer/Infested weapons (i.e., a farm-able upgrade to non-Tenno weapons). Some of my favorite weapons are the non-Tenno ones like the Stug, Drakgoon, Lenz, Penta, etc. A system similar to relics could be implemented (for example, you could find a "Corpus Cryptogram", an encrypted document containing the details on their latest tech which requires data keys to decrypt. Retrieving these data keys from data vaults or high-ranking Corpus officers decodes the blueprint)

hace 7 horas, --Q--Phanini dijo:

K-Drive is awesome, but can we spend more time looking at kitguns, moa pets and the INSIDE of Fortuna rather than 30 mins of missed tricks and 45 mins of poop hunting? Very curious about what Fortuna has in store for us.

+1

1)Why on the carrier prime 3 color is responsible for the prime insert, and not 4 as for everything else, as for the prime? Perhaps this is the decision of designers but it stands out against the background of everything.

2)It seems it's broken, when  the first color is black or some other, and the third colors on the ship is white  or other light then the wallpaper is not displayed.

3)It seems it's broken, when third colors on the prism skins is white colors , there the energy does not pulsate,this is not present at all prism skins but still there is.

4)It is also very embarrassing that on cats and dogs it is impossible to change the color of energy, while the infestoid is completely amenable to change.

5)Also an error with the quest vor prize , when will it be fixed? I think it's fashionable to run the script like when it came out and the players went through it again

For about 2 months I've been trying to hear the answer to these questions, but still silence, it's sad

Archived